Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 99

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #99! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.


This week
Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments on my daughter's behalf. She's doing well and healing wonderfully after having her wisdom teeth removed. We experienced a few rainy days, and I managed to do some weeding in my gardens. How was your week? I wanted to share this picture of one of the squirrels that visits our porch. These snapshots show the squirrel taking a break in the morning, lying on the railing. I guess the squirrel was thinking about where to hide those peanuts next.
 



Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Jennifer at Tea With Jennifer shared a post reflecting on friendship and reminding us of the greatest friendship we can ever have. Visit her blog as she explores friendships, especially one that will never fail you.


 
Two Chicks and a Mom shared a post about the Rootin' Tootin' One-Hour Cowboy Baby Blanket. Check out the adorable baby blanket they made for the arrival of a sweet baby boy expected on September 1st. 


Nancy at Two Trails One Road posted Tuesday Tidbits. Head over to see her lovely blooming flowers, happy moments, and of course, fun with the Moon Mammoths.

 Kristin at Honeybears and Sydneybeans shared that Ninja is 50! PLUS Cherry Treats. Head to her blog to see how they celebrated her husband's 50th birthday, and while you're there, check out all the cherry recipes, drinks, and food! Who could resist, especially during cherry season?


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear that your daughter is recovering from having her wisdom teeth removed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting us all, Stephanie! Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you! Have a great weekend. 😊

      Delete
  3. The squirrels on your porch are adorable! I don't think I have ever seen one here in Israel, but I grew up watching grey squirrels (and very rarely, red) in our garden in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you! Aw, I love that you were able to watch them when you were living in the UK. Thank you for joining us today.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear that your daughter is doing well.
    Hello, Stephanie, thanks for this party. Enjoy Friday and the weekend.
    My entries this week #14+15+16
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your daughter is recovering well. I love squirrels! I'm from Florida originally and I loved watching them scamper up and down the trees. That little guy in your photo looks pretty relaxed :) Thanks for featuring our Cowboy Baby Blanket this week! Great way to start our weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, she's doing much better. I would agree, he was pretty relaxed on the porch that morning. We enjoyed your baby blanket so much. Thank you for sharing it with us.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the feature Stephanie 😄
    I think the little squirrel is so cute! Squirrels aren't native to Australia, so we don't see them.
    I'm sitting at #17 this time.
    I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. He was pretty cute, huh? 😊 I'm glad you enjoyed the picture of him. Thank you for joining us here each week. It's appreciated.

      Delete
  7. Squirrels can be so fun to watch! Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, they can be. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  8. Yikes those can really be a bear, I think it is better younger, than older. Had to have mine done in my 40's...yes, very nice she is coming right along! Thanks so for the visit and the link-up! Melynda@scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, yes, I remember when I had mine removed as well. I was 19. Yes, at her age she has healed so quickly, which we are so happy to see. Thank you for your kind words. As always, thank you for joining us here. It's always a pleasure having you here.

      Delete
  9. Aw, love the squirrel. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thank you. Happy to have you join us here.

      Delete
  10. Happy Sunday Steph! I'm glad to hear your daughter is feeling better. Thanks so much for hosting and warm hospitality. I'm sitting at #19 this week.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you for your kind words. Yes, she's healing and doing wonderfully. Happy to have you join us here at the party. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead.

      Delete
  11. The squirrel on your deck is adorable. They sure know how to entertain!
    Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. It is never good to watch our luvies hurt.
    Thank you always for hosting, and thank you for sharing my blog post with everyone! 💜
    Have a beautiful week as we say goodbye to July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you. Yes, she's pretty much back to her normal self. Recovery was quick. Thank you for your kind words. Also, yes, we enjoyed your post so much. It's always so nice having you join us here.

      Delete
  12. I"m glad your daughter is healing well after having her wisdom teeth removed. I'm so glad I don't have mind anymore. They worried me a lot. Thank you for hosting this lovely linkparty Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.