Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 108

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #108! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well. Thank you for all your kind words at the last link party. We returned on Wednesday from our trip to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We had a wonderful time. I'll be sharing more details in a post soon. Wishing you all fantastic days ahead. As always, thank you for visiting and sharing here at the party.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Life of 2 Snowbirds shared a post, Our Top 12 Must-See National Parks. Are you planning a trip soon or in the future? If so, check out some of the national parks mentioned in their post.


Handmade by Amalia shared an adorable post, The Book Club. Visit and see what Ollie and Gus are up to as they decide what to read and who to invite to their book club.

Our Grand Lives shared their post, It's Toddler Time! Our Grand Ideas for Fine Motor Fun. In their post, they share fine motor activities to help toddlers as they develop.

Beth Willis Miller shared her post, "Peace is the fruit of Authority." She shares a word study inspired by Thessalonians 5:23-24.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for the feature, so glad you liked my two little friends. And thanks for hosting.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amalia, you're very welcome. We enjoyed it very much. I hope all is well. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Hello, Stephanie, thanks for this party. Enjoy weekend.
    My entries this week #8+9
    Please join SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party! Hope you have a great weekend and I'm looking forward to your Milwaukee post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. I can't wait to share some of the things we did on our trip.

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday Steph! Thanks for hosting and warm hospitality. I'm sitting at #'s 15,16&17 this week.
    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, happy Friday! I hope you enjoy your weekend. Thanks for joining the party.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! I can't wait to see pics of your recent trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining the party. I'll be sharing my trip post soon. 🙂

      Delete
  6. Thanks for another great party, Stephanie! It's always fun to visit, but especially so this time of year! What a treat to find ourselves featured here, too! Thank you! Thank you!!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you. You're always so kind. Thank you for joining us here each week. It's very much appreciated. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  7. Stephanie, thanks so for the visit and the link-up! Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  8. So many wonderful links to explore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.