Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 109

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #109! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. We made it back from our trip, and I’ve shared some highlights from our experience in a blog post. On the first day, our luggage was misplaced, and it made for quite a night! If you would like to read more about our trip, I will include the details in the link party. 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers


3 Winks Design shared their post, featuring two recipes: Canning Cherry Tomatoes and Pickled Peppers. Head over to their blog to learn how they prepared the tomatoes and peppers.

Paula at Musings and Glimpses shared her post, My Simple Secrets to Thriving Pothos and Ivy and the Ugly Lamp They Love. She shares her plant journey along with some houseplant care tips.

Jennifer at Studio 27 shared her post, Framing Instant Download Printables. Visit her blog to see how she displays her food-related art prints and the steps she takes when framing them.

 Honeybears and Sydneybeans blog shares her post, Books and Cocktails for Fall. She offers some wonderful cocktail recipes perfect for fall, and while you're there, check out some of the fall reads she has shared.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I'm glad you were able to pick up your luggage the next day instead of it being lost forever. But still! It's always a hassle when we don't have our things when we expected to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, yes, I agree. It was a hassle, and all of our shower items were packed away, but it worked out. Thank you for visiting the blog post. 🙂

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. And thank you for visiting my Milwaukee blog post. It's very much appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for the visit and the link-up, have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Misplaced luggage is no fun! That happened to my daughter and my husband a few years ago. They decided to check their luggage and my sons and I kept our carry-ons. The checked luggage was misplaced, which had EVERYTHING in it, and on the second day my husband said how much he was just dying for clean clothes! The things we take for granted. :) Thank you for hosting this fun party, Steph. I have shared 12, 13, and 14 this time. Off now to see what others have shared. Hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you are so right about the things we end up taking for granted. Yes, we could not wait to get our clean clothes as well. I am glad you kept your carry-on with you. Always happy to have you join us here at the party. I'll be by to read your posts as well. Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the feature! I've shared a couple more fun recipes today! The best blueberry juice and Chicken and Rice with Pumpkin Sauce! Hope everyone loves them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here at the party. :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Stephanie. I just read your Milwaukee post--looks like a great time, minus the delayed luggage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read my Milwaukee post. It was a nice time for sure. :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi there, Stephanie, thanks for this party. Happy October and weekend.
    My entries this week #23+24
    Please join SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, Happy October! Thank you for joining us here. :)

      Delete
  8. Happy October, Stephanie! Thanks so much for this lovely party that allows us all to share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had the same thing happen to us. Glad to hear that you got your luggage back as well. Happy October!! Thank you for hosting.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, sorry to hear that it happened to you as well. I'm thinking it's very common. We were happy to be reunited with our belongings. Thank you for joining the party. Happy October and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  10. That would have been really concerning Stephanie but glad it was only overnight with your missing luggage.

    I'm sitting at #28 & 29 this week. I hope you have an amazing week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, yes we are also it was only overnight. Thank you for joining. I hope that you have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting us all each week, Stephanie! Your trip to Milwaukee was filled with so much fun (except for the missing luggage, that is) and you found so many great places to explore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you so much. I appreciate you reading my post. It was a nice trip. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  12. I was missing in action for a few weeks, Steph, but so glad to be back and get some inspiration of all the posts! Thanks for hosting! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, we've missed you! Glad to have you back. Can't wait to check out your posts.

      Delete
  13. Thank you for featuring my instant download printables!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.