Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 113

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #113! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.


Happy Friday! How did you spend your week? Has the cold weather arrived where you live? It has for us, but this weekend, it looks like it will warm back up. 

This week, my youngest daughter crocheted a mini pumpkin to replace the ceramic pumpkin I accidentally broke. I thought it was such a sweet gesture, and it turned out so cute. It definitely brought a smile to my face.



Let's move on to the party!
Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Creatively Beth shared a tutorial on making a Dollar Tree Autumn Leaf Gnome. This adorable gnome is a fun addition to your autumn decor. 



Salt Prairie also shared her recipe for Easy Apple Cinnamon Roll Rosettes, which not only looks beautiful but is sure to be delicious. She is absolutely right; if fall had a flavor, this recipe would embody it!


Lisa Howler at Boondock Ramblings recommended the book Murder, She Wrote: Gin and Daggers. Have you read any of the Murder, She Wrote books? Check out her blog for more details about this intriguing read.



Cindy's Online Recipe Box featured 
a recipe for Candy Corn Biscotti, which includes butterscotch, vanilla, and orange flavors—delicious twice-baked cookies! Be sure to visit her blog and try making your own!



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for featuring my Candy Corn Biscotti! I'm selling baked goods @ a Mini Market next week and everyone expects different types of biscotti & cake balls from me, so I've been baking & freezing biscotti (plus filling Tupperware with homemade cookie doughs & making icebox cookie logs). So you'll be seeing some of the things I'm making for that. Happy Fall and catch y'all again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, you're very welcome! I usually leave comments for those I feature, letting them know. However, I encountered issues on my end when trying to leave you one. We enjoyed your recipe very much and appreciate you sharing it here at the party. Wishing you all the best at the mini market. I bet you are selling some wonderful goodies. Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  2. Good morning, Stephanie, thanks for this party. Happy Friday and November
    My entries this week #8-10
    Please join SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esme, thank you for joining us. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Pat, we're happy to have you join us here. Welcome!

      Delete
  4. Aw, that crochet pumpkin is so cute! How sweet of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting each week! Have a fun Halloween and a great first weekend of November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and Halloween as well.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting Stephanie ☺️. We're experiencing strange weather patterns too.
    It's become Winter in our Spring again!
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,

      The weather can be so strange at times. I hope that you are able to experience more pleasant weather days. Thank you for joining us here. Take care.

      Delete
  7. Stephanie, thanks so much for the visit and the link-up! Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  8. I love that your daughter crocheted a pumpkin for you! That is so sweet of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, oh, thank you. I thought it was as well. Thank you for joining us here. Take care.

      Delete
  9. That's so sweet that your daughter crocheted a pumpkin for you! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,
      Thank you, I appreciate that. Thank you for joining us here. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  10. That crocheted pumpkin is darling... and how thoughtful of your daughter to make it especially for her mama! What a keepsake! Thanks for the party, Stephanie! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, aw, thank you so much! You're always so kind. Happy November! Wishing you a beautiful month.

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much Stephanie for hosting #113. My shares this week are Posts #38, 39, and 40. Enjoy this beautiful month of NOV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, wishing you a beautiful month as we thank you for joining us here each week. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  12. THANK YOU Steph for including my Autumn Leaf Gnome with the inspiration this week! Have a great weekend! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie, thank you so much for featuring my post on the Sea of Galilee. You are a wonderful encourager to me and so many others. Many blessings to you 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post so much. We're happy to have you join us anytime at the linkup. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.