Skip to main content

September to October: Feel-Good Moments

 And here we are at the end of October with just a few more days left, and I've been cherishing these days. Our days are filled with love and beautiful moments we share as a family. I wanted to share some moments from September through this month that made us smile and that we continue to treasure. From small moments to big moments, I am truly grateful for these days.

Here’s what we cherish that brings smiles to our faces.

Admiring the fall colors: yellows, deep orange, red, and brown. During our walks here in Colorado, we enjoy the changing colors.



I shared how our peppers performed this growing season, and we were very proud of their success. Over the weekend, we harvested more peppers before we cleaned up the garden.


Our time in Milwaukee was beautiful. Although it was a short trip, it was definitely worth it.




The Clancy Breach Tour in Milwaukee was a beautiful night. Tyler and Josh from Twenty One Pilots always put on a fantastic concert, and we were thrilled to experience this performance, especially since they mentioned taking a break from touring for the time being. They will still be performing at festivals, though.
Our oldest daughter made these bracelets for the Breach tour. We always love the bracelets she creates for us. It's now a tradition whenever we attend concerts.


Exploring the Domes in Milwaukee.
It was quite the experience, exploring the vibrant plants and beautiful flowers around us.

Visiting cute coffee shops in Milwaukee.
My husband and I share a special bond; conversations and coffee play an important role in our daily routine.

Slow mornings spent savoring a hot cup of tea.

Roasting pumpkin seeds. If you haven't checked out my recipe, you can find it here: A Delicious Fall Recipe for Roasting Pumpkin Seeds.

I upcycled this honey bear container, and it really brought a big smile to my face!

Exploring new food places in Denver.
The Denver Botanic Garden was truly stunning. Although it was a windy day, the beauty surrounding us was remarkable.
Exploring the art inside the Garden
We're concluding this month with our trip to Denver to see Balu Brigada. In our home, our shared love for music is something we deeply cherish. This year, we've attended three concerts: Half Alive's The Persona Tour; Twenty One Pilots' The Clancy Breach Tour; and Balu Brigada's The Portal Tour. There’s something truly special about experiencing live music and sharing those moments with the people you love.
These moments mean everything. It's incredible how quickly time passes, but in the end, we are left with these wonderful memories to cherish.

Comments

  1. I've really enjoyed reading your post. Like you I've been having a great time watching the beautiful colors of Fall. It's such a lovely time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you. I agree it is a lovely time of year. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  2. It looks like a beautiful two months spent, with lots of fun activities and exploring had. I love that you and your family enjoy concerts, and it looks like you had a blast!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, thank you! We definitely have a lot to look back on. A lot of memories made and love shared. Thank you for taking the time to visit. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. While I'm sad to think I won't be going to another 21 Pilots concert for awhile I'm happy for them they plan to take a break from touring for a bit. I know it must be so hard on them and their families as touring schedules often sound so brutal. It really sounds like you had a fabulous month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I agree, they deserve this break, and with Josh welcoming his first child, touring would make it so hard to keep up with those first milestones. They are a wonderful band and deserve this. Thank you for visiting, and yes, this has been a fabulous month.

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful month! Your photos are lovely, Stephanie.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, oh, thank you so much. It was a wonderful month indeed. Thanks so much for visiting! 😊♡

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.