Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 123

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #123! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. This week has been quite busy for me since my daughters are back in school and the second semester has started. I want to thank everyone who joined us at the party last week. I’ve been enjoying all the posts—I've discovered new books, explored inspiring projects, and found delicious recipes. I can't wait to see what you all share at this week's party! 🥰


🌟🌟🌟Congratulations to our featured bloggers 🌟🌟🌟

Jennifer at Life Tales Books shared her post, suggesting that your photo project may not be as overwhelming as you think. She provides a 10-minute daily plan that I believe can really work. I encourage you to check out her methods.

Sally, over at Within a World of My Own, shared a post titled "A Few of My Favorite Winter Things." I loved her approach of revisiting her favorite winter items by looking back at the photos she has taken.

Lynne from Thrifting Wonderland demonstrated how she transformed her entrance from a Christmas theme to a winter theme. I appreciate the simplicity of her design.

Mami Made It showcased her transformation of a bedside table into a small office cabinet. Be sure to visit her site and see how she personalized it for her office.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Oh my, I love that bedside table transformation! Thanks so much for hosting, enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, I agree. It turned out cute, and it's functional. Thank you for joining the party. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing (and recommending!) my "Why Your Photo Project Isn't as Big as You Think" post this week! I'm thrilled, and I hope others will take some hope from it. I hope semester #2 is great for your girls. I'm a teacher and semester #2 just started for me as well. (Although, as a college instructor teaching the same course, semester #2 is the same as semester #1. ha ha) Thank you for hosting this fun linkup. I'm looking forward to seeing what others have shared. I'm sharing #9 and #10 this time. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post, and it was very insightful. And thank you, it seems like they are back on track. They got comfortable during break and were a little bummed to start this second semester. I guess sleeping in and no lessons was everything to them, haha.

      Wishing you a great weekend and all the best during your second semester as well.

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Stephanie for hosting. Sure look forward to visiting every Friday. My shares are #23, 24, and 25. Enjoy the weekend and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to be having troubles with the comments again Stephanie 😕 this is the third time I've tried & second device so hopefully it goes through. ☺️
    Thank you for hosting, I'm sitting at #26 this week
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I appreciate you always trying to leave a comment. I appreciate your comments, always. It did go through, and I am sorry to hear that you encountered those issues earlier. Thank you for joining the party. Wishing you beautiful days ahead. Take care.

      Delete
  6. GREAT party as always and thank you for hosting, I hope your week is fantastic. I brought CHICKEN LEMONAISE, ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH BISQUE WITH CRANBERRY COULIS and SLOW COOKED CHICKEN ala KING this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and sharing here at the party. 😊

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my fun project of turning a bedside table into an office container which I made with my daughter. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out lovely. You and your daughter did an amazing job. 😊

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting this party every week, Stephanie. Also wanted to wish you a very happy and productive New Year. Thanks so much for the feature for the winter entranceway. Keeping things simple is my new approach to 2026. Have a great week.
    Lynne, Thrifting Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, you're very welcome. I'm always happy to have you join us here at the party. I love your approach for this year. And we enjoyed your entryway design. Have a wonderful week ahead.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting and also all your creative ideas! I visited the Nail Polish Container post and also the Floral Wreath for Valentine's--great ideas! Have a great week, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy to have you join us here. Have a great week ahead. Take care. 😊

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the feature - hope everyone has a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the variety of posts you featured this week! I'm always amazed by people's creativity and talent! Thanks, as always, for the party, Stephanie!

    SATURDAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, oh, thank you. It's always so nice checking out everyone's blog posts that are shared here at the party. I hope you are doing well. Take care, and thank you for being a part of the party.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.