Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 141

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #141! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. 

 

As we approach Memorial Day weekend, I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in service to our country. This weekend is an opportunity to pause, honor their sacrifice, and appreciate the freedoms and simple moments we enjoy because of them. I hope it brings you a sense of peace, some sunshine, and time to reflect with a grateful heart.

 

I'm excited to share this week's featured posts with you all. As always, thank you for participating in the celebration each week. I truly appreciate each of you!


Congratulations to our featured bloggers!

Parsimonious Décor Darling – Garden Happenings

A sweet peek into a garden waking up for the season — new trellises, growing vines, and thoughtful touches that make the space feel alive and loved.

Honeybears & Sydneybeans – 7‑Day Meal Plan

A thoughtful, budget‑friendly weekly menu that still feels colorful and comforting. Practical tips, approachable recipes, and a warm, real‑life touch.

Purple Hues and Me – Terrain‑Style Candle Cuffs

A creative, nature‑inspired project that turns simple tapers into sparkling, sculptural accents. Elegant, easy to follow, and full of handmade charm.

Salt Prairie – Jute Rug Wrinkle Fix

A calm, practical guide to smoothing stubborn jute rug creases without damage. Gentle steps, beautiful results, and a lovely reminder that patience works wonders.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Hello, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Enjoy your weekend.
    My entries: #3+4+5
    Hope you will join and link up https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Enjoy your weekend, and thank you for joining us here each week.

      Delete
  2. Happy Memorial Day to you, too! Thanks for hosting this fun linkup. :) I've shared #10 and #11 and am off now to see what others have shared today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here at the party. :) Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting the linky party! Have a safe & happy Memorial Day and I'll catch y'all again next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, thank you, and same for you. Yes, please join us again soon. Take care.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so kindly for hosting and for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, thanks so much for another great visit! Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining us here. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting. I am so looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  7. Couldn't agree with you more about Memorial Day. Wishing you a peaceful and lovely weekend.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, thank you for joining us at the party. 😊 I hope that you have a lovely weekend as well.

      Delete
  8. Happy Friday Steph! Thanks so much for hosting & warn hospitality. I'm sitting at # 23 & 24 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paula! Thank you for joining us here today.

      Delete
  9. Our Remembrance Day is on November 11th at the 11th hour, our Nation stops for a minute silence where we remember all the Allies that fought for our freedom including the US.

    Where as our Anzac Day is April 25 which specifically commemorates the Australian & New Zealand brave men & women who fought for our freedom during the great Wars.

    I'm sitting at #25 this week, thank you for hosting Stephanie.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,
      I enjoyed the information you shared. Thank you. I hope that you are well.
      Thank you for joining us here each week. We appreciate you.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the reminder of what this weekend's holiday is about. Sometimes we just revel in having a day off and forget what we're supposed to be remembering. I'm grateful also to those who served and sacrificed for our freedom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, aw, yes, I wanted to share that reminder. I agree, I am so very thankful to those who served and sacrificed for our freedom. Thank you for visiting and joining the party. I appreciate you being here.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my May Meal Plan at your Link Party this week. I appreciate your kind words. See you again next time 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post. Thank you for sharing with us. 🤗

      Delete
  12. I love stopping by to see what you've been up to each week, Stephanie! Thanks, as always, for hosting another great link up. We're bring #26 and #27 to the party. Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you. I hope that you have a lovely week. 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.