Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 143

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #143! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week. This week, the girls and I picked up our summer reading registration prizes at the library. Prizes included stickers, journals, and a book of your choice. Does your library have a summer reading program? We've been joining in on ours for a while now.

 Today also kicks off the free outdoor concerts, which we may attend.  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and as always, thank you for joining the party each week. I love visiting each of your blogs and seeing what you've been up to. I'm excited to share this week's featured posts from party 142.  

Congratulations to our featured bloggers!

Lisa Notes – What's Holding Me Together Right Now-Support Systems

Lisa shares the simple anchors helping her stay steady right now — small tools, meaningful connections, and quiet practices that bring comfort in the middle of busy days.

Amy’s Creative Pursuits – Early Spring Perennials

Amy walks us through her early spring garden as the first colors return. Fresh growth, soft blooms, and that hopeful shift the season always brings.

Little Vintage Cottage – Jell‑O Mold Junk Flowers

Tania turns vintage Jell‑O molds into cheerful metal flowers — bright, playful, and full of upcycled charm for the garden.

Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams – Cabbage Patch Haul

Jennifer finds a nostalgic treasure: a whole playpen of vintage Cabbage Patch dolls and accessories. A sweet, memory‑filled thrifting win.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. How lovely that you picked up your summer reading prizes at the library. I remember doing that with my girls when they were younger. And also participating in the Pizza Hut Book-It reading challenges. So much fun. My library has a summer reading program for adults this year with prizes too, but I haven't registered. :)

    Thanks for featuring my post from last week on what's holding me together. It actually reminded me I need to set a timer right now to stay on track with what I got on my computer to do. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, oh such wonderful memories for you. Yes, you should register for the adult reading program. I made sure to register not so much for the prize, but to keep track of my reading this summer. The adults received these custom library stickers. Lisa, I love that timer solution, what a great way to stay focused on the current task. Thank you for joining the party. Take care!

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday, Stephanie! I'm so glad we're in summer mode. :) We used to do our library programs when my kids were younger--it's such a great thing to do. In the town we lived in when they were little, there were free movies, too, in the summer. I know it's a bit of a drive for you, but if you haven't checked out Movies on the Rocks, you should! They're free classic movies at Red Rocks (next Monday is "The Princess Bride.") We saw Indiana Jones there a couple of years ago. The venue is gorgeous, and it was so much fun on a Colorado summer night!

    Thank you for hosting this fun linkup. I'm here early today (woot!) with #2 and #3. Looking forward to seeing what others share. I'll be back to read and leave comments. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, Happy Friday! Oh, I love that they do movies up there, and they're free, wow, that's a win-win! That place is beautiful, and even the outdoor concerts are beautiful out there.
      Thank you for letting me know that. That's awesome. We'll have to check that out.

      The summer reading program is such a great way to track reading. I love that they offer it for adults as well. I usually join it to keep track of my reading during the summer. I hope that you have a great weekend.

      Thank you for being a part of the party. You are appreciated. 🤗

      Delete
  3. Wonderful features--the jello mold flowers are so cute and the cabbage patch dolls brought back memories! Have a wonderful month of June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you. I enjoyed all the posts from the last party, and yes, some brought back memories, and some even made me want to try out a new craft.
      Happy June, and thank you for being a part of the party! 😊

      Delete
  4. Good morning, Stephanie. Thanks for the party. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries: #5+6+7
    Hope you will join and link up https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, good morning. Thank you for joining the party. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, our county library has had a summer reading program for years. My kids signed up and now my grandkids sign up--such a fun activity for the summer. Thanks for hosting, Steph, and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful to hear. I assume most libraries offer this amazing program, and I just love it. I also love that they have it for adults as well. I love that it has continued in your family; that's wonderful. As always, thank you for joining the party. Have a great weekend and happy June! 😊 🤗

      Delete
  7. Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting. There are some incredibly creative children's library reading programs in this area. Our library used to have a great adult summer program but since the library renovation haven't seen it come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! I love that there are some creative children's reading programs in your area. I think encouraging more kids to read is wonderful. Maybe they will bring back the adult reading program someday in your area. It's really nice having that for both children and adults. As always, thank you for joining us here at the party. Have a great weekend.
      🤗😊

      Delete
  8. We have a couple of libraries we frequent for the summer program as well as a "homeschoolers" group on Wednesday's. Our 5 year old grandson loves both programs. Those Cabbage Patch Dolls sure brought back memories of my own kids, oh so many years ago! Thanks for hosting and have a blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, oh how fun! Yes, those homeschool programs are wonderful with so many resources for families. When my girls were toddlers, I took them to many of the library programs—such a great experience. I bet your 5-year-old grandson loves the time spent there. Aw, happy that Jennifer's Cabbage Patch post brought back those lovely memories of your own kids. Have a great weekend. Take care. 🤗

      Delete
  9. Happy Friday Steph! Thanks bunches for hosting & warm hospitality each week. I'm sitting at #29 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, happy Friday! Wishing you a great week.

      Delete
  10. Cabbage Patch dolls! Oh gosh, the memories. They were all the rage back in the day. I remember all the scheming to get on in time for Christmas. So fun to look back! Happy Weekend and thanks for the pretty party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my garden post! I so appreciate it. Thanks for the party too. I don't remember a summer reading program, but I do remember taking my kiddos to the library a lot especially for story hour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those Cabbage Patch dolls bring back lots of memories as do your plans for summer reading programs at the library and free concert series! Such special times with my own girls. Wishing you and your family a wonderful summer ahead, Stephanie! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you! We're always happy to have you join us at the party. I hope that you also have a wonderful summer. Take care.

      Delete
  13. Thank you for featuring my Cabbage Patch haul!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.