Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 145

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #145! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Happy Friday! I hope you are all doing well. This week was a little rough. It started with my husband having a cough, sore throat, sneezing, and whole-body aches. Of course, that was passed on to the rest of us, but we have been so fortunate to just have a sore throat. This calls for plenty of hydration, vitamin C, and occasional medication. I hope you all had a nice week. Just yesterday, the weather reached 102 degrees! It definitely was hot out.


Now, onto the party, we have some wonderful featured posts to share this week. Thank you to everyone who joined last week, and if you are new here, welcome! We're so glad you decided to join in.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers


Road Gypsies – Grand Old Flag Freedom 250 Plant
A sweet peek into summer with a bright “Freedom 250” plant and a simple patriotic touch. Such a cheerful way to welcome the season.


Style Yourself Confident – Subtle Use of Color

A calm, thoughtful look at how soft color choices can brighten your style in the most natural, effortless way.


Come to Dinner at 8 – Casual Summer Table

A light and breezy summer table inspired by fresh colors and easy gatherings. So inviting and perfect for warm days.


Drugstore Divas – Watermelon Fudge Recipe

A fun, summery treat with playful watermelon colors. Easy to make and perfect for sharing.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Wow! You've had some high temps, Stephanie! We have been in the low 70's and rainy on and off much of the week. I hope everyone at your house feels better very soon! That chain effect is never fun! As always, thanks for a great party! I love the variety of posts you've featured this week, too - lots of summer goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I love rainy and cooler weather. I bet you have been enjoying that. I agree that the chain effect is never fun. We're doing much better. I think I've started losing my voice, though. I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for joining the party each week. We truly appreciate you.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Stephanie for hosting The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party # 145. My shares are #15, 16, and 17. It's almost the official start of summer, and I wish you much fun, relaxation, and good times during this season and beyond. Warm regards, Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I hope that you are having a wonderful week! I hope that your summer is a wonderful one. 😊🤗

      Delete
  3. Oh no! So sorry to hear that. I wish all of you a speedy recovery.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, thank you. I appreciate that. I hope you are well. 🤗🌿

      Delete
  4. Hope you all feel better soon. We've had some hot temps. Not over 100, though! We had a great spring, and I'm not really looking forward to summer weather. But, I'll take it over winter, any time! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thank you. I appreciate it. I'm also not looking forward to summer, but like you said, it's much better than winter!

      Delete
  5. Wow, that is definitely very hot. It's hot over here too. I'm trying to keep calm and relaxed in this sweltering heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's definitely hot out. Stay cool, my blogging friend. 😩🤗

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration! And for hosting.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon and that you can get through those temps without too much suffering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you! I'm feeling a lot better today and staying cool as well. I hope you are well. Thank you for joining the party. 🤗😊

      Delete
  8. Hi Stephanie, glad to hear everyone is on the mend. I think a late spring/summer virus is harder because of the warmer weather. Thanks so much for hosting, wishing you a better week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. I appreciate your kind words. Yes, it sure does seem as though the virus is harder due to warmer temperatures. Thank you for joining us at the party.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting, I hope you are all feeling better. Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sure do appreciate it. Have a great week ahead, and I hope you are well.

      Delete
  10. Late to the party. Thank you for hosting. Hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you made it to the party! And thank you. We're doing much better.

      Delete
  11. Stephanie, thank you for featuring my casual summer table! And thank you for posting a fun party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the party! I'm sorry to hear you've been ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, so glad you joined us. And thank you. We're doing much better.

      Delete
  13. So hard when a bug hits! Hope you're all better soon. Thank you for hosting this great party. I'm late because I was traveling over the weekend, so I'm happy that I've barely made it! :) I'm at 48 & 49. Whew! :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. I think we are in the final stages of it. Feeling better as the days go on. I'm glad you were able to squeeze into the party. It filled up quickly this time around. I hope that your week is a great one. 🤗😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.