Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 147

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #147! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!


We just picked up our youngest daughter from summer camp yesterday. She had so much fun and met new people. The drive to her camp was beautiful. When we dropped her off last week, I took this picture of a cow as it passed by.  At that moment, I was reminded of all the beauty that surrounds us.


Here in Colorado, like many other places, we are battling wildfires. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected, including families, wildlife, firefighters, and others who have been working so hard to deal with these fires. It's been dry and windy, and we could honestly use some moisture.


Wishing you all a wonderful 4th of July. 



Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Colors4Health — Red, White, and Blue Treats

Nancy shares a bright and festive mix of simple summer treats, adding a cheerful splash of color to warm-weather celebrations.



Honey Bears & Sydney Beans — 13 Years & Canada Day Treats 

Kristin offers a tender blend of memory, grief, and quiet Canada Day traditions. Her words are soft and full of love, capturing both sweetness and ache with gentle honesty.



Barbara Lee Harper — Life Under the Sun

Barbara offers a quiet and thoughtful reflection on finding meaning in our everyday moments and noticing God’s goodness woven gently through them.



Within a World of My Own — Denim Skirt in Summer

Sally provides a sweet and practical guide to styling a dark-wash denim skirt with ease and intention, making it perfect for simple, breezy summer days.



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my post! I'm glad your daughter had a good time at camp. My boys always loved camp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, thank you. She enjoyed her time there. 😊 Thank you for joining us today.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my post about my Mom‘s 13th anniversary. I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wildfires this season have been so devastating with the sad fact three firefighters were killed and two injuried. The El Nino weather change will hopefully bring rain soon! Have a happy month of July and July 4th celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, yes, I agree. Very sad about those firefighters. It has been so devastating 😢
      I pray that we can get some rain soon, very soon. Happy 4th of July to you and your family.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad your daughter had a nice time at camp. The drive through the mountains in Colorado during the summer is always so gorgeous! We did that a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party. I've shared #6 and #7 this time. Off now to see what others have shared. Happy Independence Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, it sure is beautiful. Happy Independence Day! Thank you for joining us here this week. It's always appreciated.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the feature - hope everyone has a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, you're very welcome. Take care and have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday. Never had the chance to attend camp as a kid but did work several summers teaching at one. I did love the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love that you were able to experience it through teaching. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and a happy Friday.

      Delete
  7. I'm sure it did your mama heart good to see your daughter and to learn that she had a wonderful week at camp! I've been thinking so much this week about all the first responders and especially those who are fighting the wild fires out west. Praying for their safety and for cool, rainy weather, too! Thanks for the party, Stephanie! Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Laura, your comments always bring a smile to my face. Yes, it sure did make my mama heart happy. I missed her, and she was just gone for a few days. I'm happy she was able to experience it all. Yes, I hope we can get some rain soon, of course without the damaging hail. Praying for everyone everywhere who may be affected by these fires. Happy 4th of July to you, Laura, and your beautiful family.

      Delete
  8. Country drives are so rejuvenating Stephanie. I'm saddened to hear there is bush fires about over there, we understand the devastation they can reek here in Australia.

    It's good to be back after my little break. I'm sitting at #17 today.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, yes, I'm praying for everyone. So happy to have you back with us. 😊🤗

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so sad to see the Colorado fires. Praying for that state! Thanks for the party. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you. Happy Independence Day. As always, thank you for joining us at the party.

      Delete
  11. Hi Stephanie, Back to share posts 29, 30, and 31. Enjoy a relaxing Sunday and thanks again for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, always happy to have you join us here. 😊

      Delete
  12. How nice you daugther enjoyed her camp so much! I was always homesick as a kid... As an adult too, if I'm being honest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you. Yes, she is happy to be home.

      Delete
  13. Oh that's wonderful that she had fun at camp! I taught at a few during college and it was always a blast. Thanks for the party and stay safe with those fires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you! She's happy to be home, but she had a wonderful time. Thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 110

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #110! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas. Hello everyone! How was your week? Is the weather cooling off where you live? I hope you are all doing well. Thank you to those who took the time to check out our Milwaukee trip post; your kindness and thoughtfulness mean a lot to me.  Last weekend, the girls and I harvested peppers from the garden. Before we left for our trip to Milwaukee, we checked the garden and saw a few peppers; however, after our return, there were even more. This weekend, we'll be doing some organizing and making repairs on a cracked section of our front porch.   As always, I appreciate each of you and thank you for joining us here every week. I enjoy reading all of your posts and am grateful to have you as part of this community! The peppers we harvested from the garden Congratulations to our fe...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.