Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 154

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #154! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!


Hi everyone! How was your week? This week, we were blessed with more rain, and I am so thankful. It's been a hot summer with wildfires and droughts, so it's nice to have a few days to cool down a bit. Below, I've shared two photos that I posted on my Instagram story. The first one shows one of our lovely hummingbirds relaxing on the swing near the feeder. I love watching them from our dining room window. In the second photo, we had another visitor at the feeder, and the sunlight shining through the window that evening was absolutely beautiful. I'd say this week was a nice one.




Congratulations  to our featured bloggers

Camping Pocket Pal – Craft Attic Resources

Isn't this just adorable? Craft Attic Resources put together the cutest little camping buddy. This is simple, sweet, and perfect for imaginative play. Visit with her to check out this little cutie.


Refrigerator Pickles – Our Grand Lives

Our Grand Lives shared a recipe for refrigerator pickles that you can toss together in minutes. I love including pickles in our dishes here at our home. Be sure to visit them to check out their latest recipe.


Harry Potter’s Favorite Pumpkin Pasties – 3 Winks Design

3 Winks Design has shared a delightful flaky pumpkin pastry recipe that brings all the fall vibes. It’s a wonderful recipe for Potter fans or anyone craving something warm and sweet.


Wildfires, Our Anniversary & August Treats – Honey Bears & Sydney Beans

Honey Bears and Sydney Beans shared about wildfire days, their anniversary, and their August joys. Of course, you'll want to visit and see the latest treats.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Anniversary and August treats post at your linkup party this week! I appreciate it 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Thank you for being a part of the party each week. It's always appreciated. 🤗☺️

      Delete
  2. Summer is full of surprises this year weather wise! I love seeing hummingbirds but I can't keep a feeder up as we get frequent visits from bears, especially this drought year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, It sure is. Yes, the drought has brought many visits from animals we normally wouldn't see in the residential area. I bring my feeder in each night due to bats being active in our area. Thanks for joining the party!

      Delete
  3. Morning, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Enjoy your Friday and weekend.
    My shares: #4+5+6
    We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Esme, we're happy to have you link up this week. Enjoy your weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring our Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties! School is in and it is going to be that Fall time of year before we know it, and then all the holidays! Yeah! Thanks for hosting and have a great week. I've shred #s 8 & 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, you're very welcome. Those sure do look good! I can't wait to try your recipe. As always thank you for sharing here at the party. :)

      Delete
  5. We've had some rain, too, and we've appreciated it so much! I'm sure you love being surprised by the visitors to your bird feeders each day. What a treat! As always, thanks so much for hosting us here, Stephanie, with special thanks for featuring our "Refrigerator Pickles". post today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, yay to the rain! We're so grateful for the rain we have been blessed with. It was needed. I'm happy to hear that you also had some rain in your area. Aw, yes, the visitors here are so special, and we do enjoy watching them. I can't wait to try your pickle recipe; it sure looks and sounds delicious! My girls love pickles with their burgers. :) Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday. Thanks for featuring my camper ami and hosting the blog party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday, and you're very welcome. We are happy you joined us here at the party.

      Delete
  7. Oh those hummingbirds are darling! I bought a feeder, but no friends so far. We do have yellow finches and they're cute to watch, too. Thanks for the party and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, you're always so kind, and it's appreciated. Yes, we love the hummingbirds that come for a visit. Hopefully you will see some friends soon at your feeder. Yellow finches are wonderful to watch, and yes they are so cute! Have a great weekend, and thank you for joining the party. :)

      Delete
  8. I love to watch the hummingbirds at our feeders--so lovely and fun. Thanks for hosting each week, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are such lovely birds. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, and thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  9. Hello Stephanie, thanks for hosting, wishing you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melynda, thank you for joining the party. I hope that you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  10. You're right the light through your window is stunning Stephanie!
    I'm sitting at #29 this week. Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. I really did enjoy that sunlight through the window that evening. It was perfect. I hope that you are doing well and feeling much better. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  11. It's been raining over here also, and I love it. It feels like bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, aw, yes rainy days are so lovely. Enjoy. 😊

      Delete
  12. Thank you for the party. I'm glad you got some rain. Such sweet hummingbird photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you. Happy to have you join us here at the party. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.