Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 155

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #155! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on.


Hi, blogging friends. I hope you are all well. As always, thank you for joining me here at the party. I can't wait to see what you all share. Here's a sweet picture I took this week of one of the neighborhood squirrels that sits on the fence and watches while relaxing. I captured this photo one morning while bringing the trash bin in.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers
To visit the featured bloggers' posts, just click on their images, and you will be directed to each of their blogs.

Rebuilding A Stone Front Stoop – Exquisitely Unremarkable
Kim tackled her front stoop and oh my goodness… it turned out so pretty. She took a worn little entry and gave it a fresh, welcoming makeover. Such a beautiful, inspiring DIY.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Drop Cookies – Scratch-Made Food
Melynda whipped up the easiest chocolate‑peanut‑butter drop cookies, and they’re exactly what you want when you just need something yummy. — The perfect quick treat.

Faux Cinnamon Roll Craft – Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
Lisa made the cutest faux cinnamon roll, and it seriously looks like it came straight out of a bakery window. It’s a fun, simple craft and such a sweet little touch for fall décor, or any décor.

Biblical Self‑Concept – Barbara Lee Harper
Barbara shares a gentle, thoughtful look at who we are through Scripture, and it’s such a comforting read. If life feels loud, her words are a really grounding reminder.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing my post about self-concept. That's a cute picture of the squirrel. That cinnamon roll is so cute, but if I had it, I would be drooling and craving one all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Aw, yes, the squirrel is a regular in our neighborhood and has found the perfect spot to relax and people-watch. Yes, that cinnamon roll would have me craving one as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday and happy weekend ahead, Stephanie! Thanks so much for hosting us all once again and for all the encouragement and inspiration you provide week in and week out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you for joining us here. We're always happy to have you here. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Aw, I love your squirrel picture! Thank you for hosting this lovely linkup each week. I've shared #11 and #12 this time, and I'm off to see what others have shared. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, aw, thank you. We're always so happy to have you join the party. I hope that you have a beautiful weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice squirrel photo! I love those surprising moments we discover in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you! Yes, those surprising moments are always so wonderful.

      Delete
  5. Hi there, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Happy Friday
    My shares: #14+15+16
    We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspiration. Thanks for hosting,
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Happy Friday. Thank you for joining the party. :)

      Delete
  8. What a lovely encounter Stephanie! We don't have squirrels here in Australia so I'm always fascinated when I see them on Documentaries or hear of fellow bloggers encounters. 😊

    I'm sitting at #26 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much. Aw, yes, the squirrels are always visiting us. Happy to share my little squirrel encounter with you. :)

      Delete
  9. I love your photo of the squirrel! It just goes to show: even doing mundane household tasks can offer something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the party. That is such a cute squirrel photo! I love watching the squirrels in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. Squirrels are fun to watch. Thank you for joining the party.

      Delete
  11. Stephanie, thanks so much for the feature of my Chocolate Peanut Butter Drop Cookies, such a fun surprise! Have a great week ahead, and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  12. Just stopping by to say hello... hope you're in full bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The squirrel is so cute! Thank you for the link up and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's a cutie! He almost looks like he's posing! Thanks so much for the feature, it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.