Congratulations to our featured bloggers
To visit the featured bloggers' posts, just click on their images, and you will be directed to each of their blogs.
Rebuilding A Stone Front Stoop – Exquisitely Unremarkable
Kim tackled her front stoop and oh my goodness… it turned out so pretty. She took a worn little entry and gave it a fresh, welcoming makeover. Such a beautiful, inspiring DIY.
Kim tackled her front stoop and oh my goodness… it turned out so pretty. She took a worn little entry and gave it a fresh, welcoming makeover. Such a beautiful, inspiring DIY.
Melynda whipped up the easiest chocolate‑peanut‑butter drop cookies, and they’re exactly what you want when you just need something yummy. — The perfect quick treat.
Lisa made the cutest faux cinnamon roll, and it seriously looks like it came straight out of a bakery window. It’s a fun, simple craft and such a sweet little touch for fall décor, or any décor.
Barbara shares a gentle, thoughtful look at who we are through Scripture, and it’s such a comforting read. If life feels loud, her words are a really grounding reminder.
All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.
.png)
Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing my post about self-concept. That's a cute picture of the squirrel. That cinnamon roll is so cute, but if I had it, I would be drooling and craving one all day. :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Aw, yes, the squirrel is a regular in our neighborhood and has found the perfect spot to relax and people-watch. Yes, that cinnamon roll would have me craving one as well. :)
DeleteHappy Friday and happy weekend ahead, Stephanie! Thanks so much for hosting us all once again and for all the encouragement and inspiration you provide week in and week out!
ReplyDeleteLaura, thank you for joining us here. We're always happy to have you here. Have a wonderful weekend.
DeleteAw, I love your squirrel picture! Thank you for hosting this lovely linkup each week. I've shared #11 and #12 this time, and I'm off to see what others have shared. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteJennifer, aw, thank you. We're always so happy to have you join the party. I hope that you have a beautiful weekend. :)
DeleteNice squirrel photo! I love those surprising moments we discover in nature.
ReplyDeleteLisa, thank you! Yes, those surprising moments are always so wonderful.
DeleteHi there, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Happy Friday
ReplyDeleteMy shares: #14+15+16
We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/
Esme, happy Friday! :)
DeleteLovely inspiration. Thanks for hosting,
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Amalia, thank you! Glad to see you here. :)
DeleteHappy Friday. Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday. Thank you for joining the party. :)
DeleteWhat a lovely encounter Stephanie! We don't have squirrels here in Australia so I'm always fascinated when I see them on Documentaries or hear of fellow bloggers encounters. 😊
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting at #26 this week.
Blessings, Jennifer
Jennifer, thank you so much. Aw, yes, the squirrels are always visiting us. Happy to share my little squirrel encounter with you. :)
DeleteI love your photo of the squirrel! It just goes to show: even doing mundane household tasks can offer something beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love that, Nicole. It's so true.
Deletethank you for the party. That is such a cute squirrel photo! I love watching the squirrels in my garden.
ReplyDeleteAmy, you're very welcome. Squirrels are fun to watch. Thank you for joining the party.
DeleteStephanie, thanks so much for the feature of my Chocolate Peanut Butter Drop Cookies, such a fun surprise! Have a great week ahead, and thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteMelynda, you're very welcome. Enjoy your weekend.
DeleteJust stopping by to say hello... hope you're in full bloom :)
ReplyDeleteThe squirrel is so cute! Thank you for the link up and I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie! He almost looks like he's posing! Thanks so much for the feature, it made me smile!!
ReplyDelete