Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on.



Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland

Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. 


An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer

Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through.


Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food

Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around.


Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It

Mami Made It shared her August update. It’s such a peaceful peek into her making.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Good morning, dear Stephanie, thanks for your party. Happy weekend
    My shares: #11+12+13
    We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here at the party. Have a wonderful weekend. 🤗

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the weekend,
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for featuring my salad dressing, I appreciate it so much! Have a wonderful week ahead and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, oh, you are very welcome. Thank you for being a part of the party. We appreciate you joining each week. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring my post Stephanie, that was a lovely surprise when you told me.

    I'm sitting at #28 this week. I hope you have a blessed week ahead.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Jennifer, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post. Have a great week ahead. Take care, and thank you for sharing here at the party.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting Stephanie and have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thanks for joining the party this week; take care.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting again, this week - and thanks for featuring Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern; have a funtastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining the party each week. 😊

      Delete
  7. Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, thank you. Wishing you a lovely weekend. 🤗😊

      Delete
  8. Happy weekend, Stephanie! Thanks so much for hosting us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thanks for joining us here! Happy Monday! I hope that you have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting, Stephanie! Wishing you wonderful week ahead.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, thank you for joining. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my post about my sewing projects. I am happy that you find it interesting enough to talk about it. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Take care and have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  11. Fun party, Stephanie! Thanks for hosting and Happy {almost!} Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you for joining the party. Happy Fall! 🤗🍂🍁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

Crafting Personalized Thanksgiving Place Cards with Air Dry Clay and Pie Stamps

Hey there! I am thrilled to introduce you to an exciting Thanksgiving craft that will add a wonderful touch to your holiday table. This project involves using air-dry clay and pie stamps to create personalized and unique place cards. Do not worry, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide throughout the entire process. Additionally, we will use paint, twine, and a brown paper bag to give our place cards a festive feel.  Materials needed Pie stamps which can be obtained from Joann's Acrylic paint  Air-dry clay A hole puncher Paintbrush Wooden beads Twine A brown paper bag (or any other material you prefer to use as a template), one pencil, and scissors. Working with air clay Begin by flattening the air-dry clay, using either your hands or a roller. Once the clay has been flattened, use the pie stamps to press your desired design into the clay. Following the stamping process, remove any excess clay around the outer edge of the stamp and use the stamp press to release your cla...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.