“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”-Ashley Smith | |
![]() ![]() |
Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ones of the best gifts a parent can give her child is the appreciation of nature. A child's eyes are so near ground level , to see nature's beauty. And yet, children rarely see such things until it's brought to his attention.
ReplyDeleteI really like winter a lot. The quiet and the calm and getting to wear warm clothing. I love scarfs and boots so it's always a fun season for me. It's also the season that I met my husband so winter holds a very special place for me.
ReplyDeletePam, I love that!
ReplyDeleteDina, aw I can see why you love winter, especially since this is the season you met your husband. Aw how wonderful :)