Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

How fun & CUTE! I love Play-Doh!
ReplyDeleteThank you Shelby!
ReplyDeleteyou have been nominated for the liebster award
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyneedsstarbucksasap.blogspot.com/2013/03/award-ceremony-commences-well-now.html
I love that you made your own sunshine! Too adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this at the Oh HAPPY Day party, it is just perfect!
Holly, thank you so much! You're too sweet. I'm so happy to be able to share.
ReplyDeleteI love how you made your own bright sunny weather. Very sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteJennifer, thank you so much :)
ReplyDelete