Friday, March 29, 2013

Joyful Friday~

 "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
Marcus Aurelius
 
My herbs started to sprout!
 
 
While cleaning I came across a painting, I painted while I was pregnant with
our daughter. (Brought back so many memories)
 
 
 
I enjoy my morning cup of coffee, so I picked
up a new coffee cup (I love birdies)
 
 
I baked some delicious oatmeal cookies
Our house smelled amazing.
 
 
After our trip to the library (toddler time)
we went to the park. It's beautiful out!
Once we got home we decided to have a nice little
tea party. I absolutely love tea time with my
sweet little love.
 
I cherish every moment spent with my daughter
Our special moment is when we sit and gather
a few books, and read together.