Sunday, April 7, 2013

Craft time {Butterfly & Bumblebee}

Saturday night, my daughter and I had so much fun working on this craft.
Butterfly, and bumblebee- using toilet paper rolls!
For this craft all you  need are:
-Craft paper
-Scissors
-glue stick
-markers/crayons
-toilet paper roll

All you need to do is take your toilet paper roll, apply glue over it
and roll on some craft paper. Make sure to cover the entire roll.
Now once that part is done just use your imagination and creativity.
I actually cut a few strips and used them on the bumblebee's body.
You can create wings (any shape you would like)
and my daughter colored on them!
We really enjoyed this fun & easy craft.
Once we were all done, my daughter chased our pug around with
the bumblebee! :)
Enjoy!

 
 
 Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun. ~ Mary Lou Cook