Sunday, April 14, 2013

Creating {diy paint brush holder}

This weekend has been wonderful! (Other than the wind, I have to say it has been such a lovely weekend spent with my loves.) I'll post more later on our weekend...

But for now, let me share with you a simple and easy project.
After using the rest of the baking powder on baking some yummy cookies, I decided to make a simple, but very CUTE paint brush holder.
 
{Diy paint brush holder}
For this project the materials needed were:
 
-empty baking powder container
-craft paper
-scissors
-gluestick

Apply glue around container, and once you have cut your craft paper to the correct size, you're ready to place it around the container. It's really that easy, and it turns out super cute. (I also added a little washi tape to my container. :)

Enjoy.