Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...
Aww, these are sweet. Thanks for the idea. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennifer :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to have stumbled across your little corner of the blogger world!! Crafts are my favorite thing! I'm excited to share in this great hobbie with you! These are awesome!! I used to love making things with Popsicle stinks. Once my niece gets older, I'm definitely going to do this with her!
ReplyDeletehttp://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post. I would like to invite you to link up this post on Money Saving Monday.
Thank you,
Stephanie
lifesallaboutlittleadventures.blogspot.com