Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring..(A few of my favorite things)

I absolutely love Spring time! Here are a few of my favorite things....
I'm currently enjoying-

1. Aveeno (Positively radiant) daily moisturizer.
2.Essie fingernail polish-Angora Cardi
3.Clinique {happy in bloom} I love the light scent

{Bodycology exfoliating sugar scrub-enchanted forest}

I know from time to time, I could use some pampering!
I love this sugar scrub, it smells amazing! :)
Soon I'll attempt to make my own, but for now
I  purchased this at Target!

I'm currently reading through one of my many jewlelry/charm books.

{A few wine charms I put together, and some pretty beads}

So those are a few of my favorite things..Oh and there's one more thing..

Every time this song comes on, my daughter and I dance!
Enjoy!

One republic-Feel again