Skip to main content

Hello friday.

Hello Friday, it's so nice to see you. :) I hope you all have had a wonderful week. Our week has been a sweet one. My daughter and I seem to always find something new to do. There's always a new adventure, and so much to explore. Yesterday we gave her some bubbles, and we were just so proud. She has officially learned how to blow bubbles. The first time we tried she blew a few, but this time it was back-to-back bubbles being blown. Ah, those sweet precious moments.

Today we went to the library (toddler time), and there we sang, danced, and read books, and played with a few blocks. Her and I, plus another little girl and her mother were the only ones that showed up. (I'm sure the holiday had a lot to do with it) Once we were home again, I made us a tasty little snack. We enjoyed some apples with some peanut butter spread. I played some classic jazz-vocal blend for us, and  set up a tiny fort with a few pillows. We grabbed a few books, along with my daughters stuffed animals and laid there and read for a few.

A week or so ago, I did some gardening and cut a few fresh flowers from my garden. I took them and did some flower pressing. I got around to removing them today, and I love the way it turned out. I'm thinking  of adding them to a framed picture. We recently bought our daughter some garden gloves, and her very own watering can. She loves it, and especially loves helping me in our flower bed.  I'm hoping this weekend we can finally have our garage sale that we keep postponing. (I'm not sure why)
We may go to a free concert tonight, and sit out and enjoy some Cold Stone ice cream.  I absolutely love weekends with my loves. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend spent with the ones you love.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Wonderful precious moments...so sweet!! Have a lovely weekend.
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had a nice week. I love your photos. Elmo is a popular guy at my house too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a wonderful day! This weekend has been great so far! Two photoshoots to do and time to spend with the boys it couldn't get much better. Expect that we have a huge monsoon storm keeping us inside today. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thank you so much Jennifer. Elmo is just one popular guy. (Hehe)

    Dina, How wonderful that you have two photo shoots, wish you the best with those. And I love rainy days spent inside. I'm sure you all had a wonderful time together. Thank you all for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great week with your daughter. Here's to an even greater weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, new follower from bloggymoms. Love your site.
    Angela with Time with A & N

    ReplyDelete
  7. Growing up with Madison-Awe thank you, I hope the same goes for you and your family. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

    Angela, thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.