Skip to main content

Family time.

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.  ~Albert Camus, Lyrical and Critical Essays

Blue sky...Geese flying high


Snow is melting..hello sun.



Splashing in puddles on a sunny day.

Snow-covered grass



Mr pug is enjoying our family walk


Hello, Colorado mountains.

The sun felt absolutely wonderful.

"The moon mommy" - Our daughter announced loudly. 

Breakfast pastry: prepared by my husband.// apples, raisins, spices, and a bit of glaze. 

Kimchi spicy noodle.// Rice cake, noodles, kimchi, seaweed, egg, green onion, peppers, garlic, and a few other spices. -Sure to warm you up on a cold day. 

Baking oatmeal cookies: prepared by my husband.

Rice cake

A card for Daddy-From our daughter.

The letter A- Our daughter has been working very hard on this, and she just doesn't know just how proud I am of her. -She'll be 3 this April. :)






Our Art night. bottle caps, straws, twisty ties, TP rolls-and more. Create, and enjoy. 

Our days-*Sunny/snowy day adventures. Long walks. Splashing in puddles. Sun-kissed skin, and enjoying our family time. Baking and preparing meals. -With pregnancy, there come a lot of changes. -I've been so sleepy, but I'm managing to stay awake with an energetic toddler.- Painting, practicing letters, puppet shows, and silly dancing. -This seems to help us get through our day. How are your days spent?

**I would like to thank those who shared in our exciting news on baby #2. Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate it so much.- I'm managing my morning sickness, and sleep comes and goes. I'm patiently waiting for my next appointment. -We're all very excited, and I've been a little drained.**

-Welcome new readers!

Comments

  1. I love your pictures! I wish the snow would melt here in Missouri.. Looks like you guys have been enjoying each other and I always enjoy reading about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy, thank you! I hope the snow melts quickly for you all. Our daughter absolutely loves going to the park, and so with it snowing, we haven't gone as much as we'd like. Hopefully we can all get some warmer weather soon. Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Loving these pictures. Just wanted to say hi as your newest follower! Hope you'll stop by and follow along with our little family of 3. We live in south Florida so no snow here but I do post some beach pictures quite often :) Look forward to reading your future posts.

    All the best,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christina! :) Thank you so much for stopping by, and becoming one of my newest followers. -I really appreciate that. Of course I'll stop by your blog. Beach pictures huh, I love the beach. -Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be by for a visit.

      Delete
    2. Christina, also if you could leave your url for your blog, thank you! I can't find your blog for some reason.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.