Skip to main content

This week.

This week:

-The sun was shining. It was beautiful out. I think this may be the last week that I am able to enjoy my valentine's flowers. I've been giving them as much sunlight as possible. 

-This week we worked on lessons with our oldest daughter. She's currently counting to one hundred and writing her own name. She's been writing her name for some time now. But what amazes us now is that she does it without us helping her. -I swear I tell her to slow down and stop growing. Our littlest one is now 5 months. She's rolling all over the place!

-We took a trip to our local library. We checked out a few books and attended a few events. We're currently listening to the audiobook- Caps for sale. 

-I purchased a new nail color a week or so ago. When I have some time to myself; soaking my feet and painting my nails is something I enjoy doing. 

- I took a week off from working out. Truthfully, my motivation and all my willingness had gone away. I'm back at it now and it feels great. We all need a break from time to time. 

- I roasted some vegetables. I added them to our lunches. My favorite is roasted peppers. The house smells amazing and it just tastes so good! 

It's been a very productive week.   I hope you have all enjoyed your week as well. We'll be staying indoors this weekend. We're being told that a winter storm is headed our way. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend.











Comments

  1. We have a winter storm coming our way too. We only had 2.5 days of school this week as it was due to the holiday and weather but had somewhat of a productive week at home. I figure my house should be thoroughly cleaned by the end of this long cold, bitter winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing E can count so high! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dina! Yeah she worked her way up. :) I need her to stop growing.

      Delete
  3. Those roasted vegetables look amazing! And good luck with the winter storm heading your way. We're all ready for spring to come, arn't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa, thank you. They were delicious. And yes I can't wait for spring to arrive. Have a beautiful weekend. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.