Skip to main content

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage.










Here are the materials you'll need:

- Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam)
- Twine, string or ribbon
- Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker)
- Garland (any type)
- Craft clothespins (any color)
- Stamps and ink (any color and design)
- Washi tape (decorative tape)
- Hot glue or any craft glue
- Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material)
- Scissors

To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time to add some decorative elements to the wrapping paper. You can use stamps, hearts, stickers, garlands, and other decorations. Let your creativity shine!

Stamps and embellishments
Stamps are a fantastic way to add personalized messages, names, or cute sayings to your gift wrap. You can also enhance your gift wrap by adding embellishments such as stickers, hearts, or other designs that give your gift a unique look. Whether you choose shimmery embellishments or burlap, you can make your gift stand out. 

Washi tape
Washi tape is a great way to add a new design to your gift wrap. You can use longer or shorter sections, or break the tape and add it to specific areas of your gift. You can even use a section of washi tape and place it on your gift, then use a stamp to imprint a name over the tape. 

Twine, Rope, and Garland
Adding twine, garland, or decorative rope is another excellent way to make your package special. You can even string some beads on your twine for added flair. 
Adding simple materials such as decorative tape, beads, gems, or twine to a plain gift box can make it unique and special.

Gift Tissue paper
Wrapping a gift in tissue paper gives it a more delicate appearance and makes for a fun way to prepare gifts.


This is a cute way to personalize a gift for someone special. If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share it. Feel free and leave a comment below and let me know what you created for someone special, or just say hello!

Pin/Share for later







Comments

  1. Nice and creative gift wrapping ideas! I'm visiting from Over The Moon party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, thank you! I will be sure to visit the over the moon party. It is such a lovely party. Thank you for sharing.and pinning my post. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! I am horrible at crafting but this looks like something I could totally do. also something fun for my daughter when she goes to bday parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that is a great idea for when your daughter goes to birthday parties.- I love that idea. :)

      Delete
  4. I love how simple this all is and how pretty it looks. The fact that this can be done with any paper also opens the door for those of us who would like to make smart environmentally aware choices - Rather than wrapping gifts with expensive (and wasteful) commercial wrapping paper, we can do this with recycled paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, thank you! And absolutely this can be done with recycled paper as well. Love that idea. :)

      Delete
  5. I would absolutely love a gift wrapped like this and while I am not crafty at all, this looks like something I could actually do myself. I am not sure if it would look as pretty as yours, but I do have some pretty supplies, I may actually give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella, thank you. Yes, it is very simple,and I am sure when you create yours it will be just as pretty!! :) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. What a fun and creative idea! I had never even considered creating something like this when I wrap gifts. But I am also terrible at wrapping. Every time it ends up looking like a blind and intoxicated t-rex wrapped the gift. Reading this post makes me want to practice and learn to make beautiful wrapping like that though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, you had me laughing so much with your blind intoxicated T-rex comment. When it comes to wrapping gifts I've noticed my husband sticks me with the tasks, and I end up not being able to find him, lol. I'm sure if you give it a try it would turn out great!!

      Delete
  7. These are all beautiful and it looks like fun decorating all of the gifts! It would be so lovely to receive a gift wrapped like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its amazing how things can come out so beautiful with the simplest little basic details. I love the creativity flowers ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute! I am totally not sure if I could do it that neat and pretty but it sure is fantastic and I would have been over the moon to receive such a gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyosha, aw thank you. And I am sure you could do it just as pretty. :)

      Delete
  10. As a former scrapbooker, I have so many leftover embellishments and they would be perfect for this. I'm so lazy and always use gift bags, but these are lovely and such a personal touch! I love attention to the little details when I receive gifts, so I should be more creative when giving them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, I honestly thought I had responded. This is a great way to use your extra embellishments. I had so many lying around, and this was perfect. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. I'm with Debra, so many embellishments and I know I'll never use them all. Great ideas here! Thanks so much for linking up at #IMadeItMondayLinkParty 16. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you. Yes this is a great way to use those extra embellishments. 😀

      Delete
  12. Aaaawww... There are so many pretty options! Thank you for all the lovely ideas! -Marci @ Old Rock Farmhouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marci, thank you so much! I'm happy you enjoyed. :)

      Delete
  13. Cute ideas - anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant. I love making the outside of gifts as special as what's inside. Featuring when my link party opens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thank you. I'm happy to be featured at your party. 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please know that it is appreciated. I try my best to respond to every comment. If you have a question feel free and ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer, let us cherish these beautiful moments and be thankful. Let's make the most out of each day by living in the moment, embracing our loved ones, spreading kindness, greeting strangers, dancing to our favorite songs, playing with our children, cooking our favorite meals, creating something new, and simply being present. 10 favorite summer quotes to enjoy Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.