Skip to main content

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.


Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.
Enjoy!


"When you grow your garden, it grows you."

- T.F. Hodge



Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning.

-Helen Mirren


Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul.

-Luther Burbank



"A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them."
-Liberty Hyde Bailey


"Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas."

-Elizabeth Murray



"Gardening always has been an art, essentially."

-Robert Irwin




“I must have flowers, always, and always.”

― Claude Monet





“…a flower of strange beauty, growing in a desolate spot, and blossoming in the wind...”

― Nathaniel Hawthorne

Do you have a favorite garden quote? If so I'd love to hear it. Feel free and drop me a comment below. 
Thanks for stopping by!

♡

Stephanie

Pin/share it for later



Comments

  1. I look forward to the day when I have space for a garden of my own! I love the Helen Mirren quote, because it is so true. There is always something to learn when it comes to gardening and that is the fun part to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, that will be very nice when you are able to have a space for your very own garden.-I think you will really enjoy it! I love that quote as well. Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty! The Burbank and Murray quotes are my favorites. My garden has become my little oasis this summer. I love watching it grow and change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, thank you so much! And I would agree your garden is a lovely oasis. I enjoyed visiting your blog and looking through all of your garden pictures. :)

      Delete
  3. Jennifer BrubakerJuly 8, 2020 at 7:25 AM

    Gorgeous flowers! The purple are my favorite. My mom always had beautiful flower gardens.. wish I had inherited her ability! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! I love flowers, and honestly I wish all my neighbors had flowers planted in their yards.-It would be so beautiful to see during the growing season. :)

      Delete
  4. I find a tremendous amount of peace tending to the flowers around my yard. It can seem like a lot of work for people but I find it relaxing and love the view when successful. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, I agree. It is so peaceful, and I love seeing the end results. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. beautiful quotes and photos. your garden is thriving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is fab. I am loving all your fab floral photos. also, I like all the quotes too. this is inspirational x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie, thank you! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed my photos. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. how very cute! love the details and the way you made pictures of it. Definitely satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love that these were all from your garden! Such beautiful pictures, one day I need to start a garden of my own. Hopefully, I can get started on that next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan, thank you! When you eventually start your very own garden you will just fall in love with watching everything grow. Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. Such beautiful flowers! I have always had such respect for those who grow beautiful flower gardens. While I love my vegetable garden and have had great luck with it, I seem to be far less skilled with the flower variety! Not sure why that is lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt,
      thank you so very much. I actually bought a few wildflower seeds and scattered them in my garden, and they are finally coming up. I didn't include those photos, but soon I will. I am sure your vegetable garden is lovely. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. This is wonderful, your flowers are amazing and I love the first quote especially. I started growing a few things of my own this year, but I live in a flat, so they are all indoors. Hopefully I'll have access to a garden next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, thank you! :) I hope that you have access to a garden next year.- You'll love it!

      Delete
  11. With this, I'd cordially invite you to join my gardening group on facebook and share these lovely quotes from time to time! "Creative Gardeners Unleashed" is my group"C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, aw thank you so much! I'll go look for your group now. :)

      Delete
  12. "As I walk among my flowers, I find myself talking to them, reasoning and remonstrating with them, and adoring them as if they were human beings. Much laughter I provoke among my friends by so doing, but that is of no consequence. We are on such good terms, my flowers and I!" Celia Thaxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love this. Thank you so much for sharing. 🩷

      Delete
  13. Love the plants and the quotes! Thanks so much for linking up at #AThemedLinkup 149 for Gardening. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS Stephanie! Your post is FEATURED at #AThemedLinkup 150 for Laughter Is the Best Medicine from the previous linkup for Gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Liberty Hyde Bailey quote - so true of friendships, and parenting as well as gardens! Love reading your gardening posts. - Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, thank you. I appreciate you visiting ❤️

      Delete
  16. Beautiful flowers and lovely quotes. I can't wait till flowers are blooming again. Visiting from "Calling Fellow Bloggers".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you so much. I am so excited for Spring weather and gardening. :)

      Delete
  17. Such beautiful blooms and lovely quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love these pictures. I always love flowers, so it kind of surprised me to be tickled at the strawberry and baby cucumbers. What a wonderful garden! Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #30 linkup. Hope to see you next time, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. Isn't that baby cucumber so cute? I had to get a picture of it. We were all happy to see that little strawberry as well. Thank you for visiting. :)

      Delete
  19. Wow, this are beautiful pics, I wish my garden looked this good! Thanks for sharing #forthelove linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your flowers are beautiful! I can only imagine what the garden looks like in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thank you so much. I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.