Skip to main content

Easy DIY Springtime Wooden Beehive Decoration

Hey! Let's create a cute and simple Springtime beehive wooden plaque decoration using just a few materials.

Easy DIY Springtime Wooden Beehive Decoration



Materials

One wooden beehive decoration
Wooden oval piece
Scrap wood or a wooden rectangular section
Mod podge-optional
Acrylic paint
Faux Floral
Hot glue
Paintbrush
Wooden letters

Adding paint to the wooden decoration

Start by applying your paint to your wooden beehive decoration. I used yellow and black paint for this. After you allow your paint to dry, you can add a layer of Mod Podge over your beehive decoration. I decided to use my Mod Podge that has glitter in it.

Adding paint to wooden letters

Next, take your black paint and apply it to your wooden letters. I decided to paint the letters black, and I used a smaller paintbrush and added yellow dots to my wooden letters.

Adding paint to the oval wood and rectangle wood section

After, apply your black paint to your rectangular wood and oval wood sections.

Attaching your wood sections

Use your hot glue and glue the two sections together. This will create a stand for the beehive decoration. After taking your wooden beehive, glue it to the scrap wood section.

Cutting and attaching faux floral

Lastly, take your faux flowers and, after you have cut them to size, begin to add them to your wooden stand. I decided to just add my flowers to the front of my stand. After adding your flowers, take your wooden letters and glue them to your beehive decoration. 


Your wooden beehive decoration is complete and ready to be put on display! Thank you so much for stopping by and giving this craft a try. I will see you soon.

Be sure to check out my EASY DOLLAR TREE EASTER TABLETOP DECORATION on my craft blog. 

Pin Share Save


Comments

  1. So cute and cheerful looking!! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 102. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you! I agree, it is very cheerful looking. :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute. I appreciate you sharing this tutorial.
    Visiting today from Unlimited Linky #102 #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so cute! One of my features for SSPS #403!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you so much. Happy to be featured at your party.

      Delete
  4. This is so cute and a perfect pollinator decoration for the summer days ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.