Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 77

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #77! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas. 


Thank you all for being part of the party! Wishing everyone a fantastic week or weekend ahead! 


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Lisa at Handmade in Israel has created a card for Emily and Sam, who recently got engaged, and we absolutely love the details she has included in it. There is so much excitement for this newly engaged couple! With big smiles, Sam pointing at the ring, and Lisa capturing the exact background of their engagement, it’s beautiful!  


Maria at Krafty Planner has shared a post titled "Simple Ways to Show Yourself Some Love this February." She's right; while we often focus on showing love to others, it’s important to take some time to show love to ourselves. She provides wonderful ideas for self-care, such as journaling, eating nourishing foods, and exercising. Visit her blog for more!  


Check out Adventures in Weseland, where he shares a post called "Got to have Hearts and Heroes." He has put together a collection of pictures of hearts found around San Francisco. 

Sally over at Within a World of My Own has shared a post featuring "Two Teal Winter Outfits for SIA Diamond Dust-Shoes and DIY Jewelry." She shares her inspiration for the outfits, along with her DIY jewelry and shoes.  

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting us all, Stephanie! I love all your features this week - especially the "Hearts and Heroes" one! Wishing you a fabulous February weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you. I enjoyed that post, as well. Thank you for joining us. We appreciate it very much. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring the card I made for Emily and Sam!
    Have joined in again with no.3
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your card. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting every week - I appreciate the feature too! Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Dear Stephanie, thanks for hosting. Enjoy your day and weekend
    My entries this week #9+10
    Please share with SSPS: https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, I love Lisa's cards! What a great feature. Thanks so much for hosting, have a great week ahead. Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, she sure does create wonderful cards. I love them. Thank you for joining us here. I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting Stephanie ☺️.
    I'm sitting at #16 this week.

    I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Wishing you a beautiful week.~

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting Stephanie and for including my self-care tips post with this weeks features. I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post, and we're happy you joined us. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting, Stephanie. Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and thanks so much for the blog love. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for being a part of the party. :) I hope that your week is going well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.