Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 89

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #89! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.


Hello everyone! I hope all is well. If you celebrated Mother's Day, I hope it was lovely. How was your week?
 Our week was busy. 
We had doctor appointments, finals at school, and my husband has been working on a backyard project.

 I've included a collage of our week. 

My youngest used my phone camera to take pictures of our blooming clematis vines—one is purple, and the other is deep pink. 

My husband received a guitar from his boss at work. He now has this one along with his bass guitar. 

I've only seen one hummingbird at our feeders. They're so quick; there may be more.

 I've been enjoying my time out on the back covered porch. I added a few new outdoor curtains to the space.

 My youngest and my husband made me homemade apple bread on Mother's Day; it was delicious. This week, we enjoyed a nice breakfast out after returning from an appointment at the hospital.

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Nancy at Two Trails One Road has shared her post, "Tuesday Tidbits, Reflections." She highlights moments that shaped her winter journey—challenging moments, travel memories, and welcoming spring. 


Maya at The Little Treasures shared her post, "Hospital Days are slow." While her daughter Eva recovers in the hospital and Maya keeps her company, she has found a few things that have helped her maintain her sanity while in the hospital—painting, crochet, junk journaling, and a few other activities.

 Two Chick and a Mom share "Celebrate Your Graduate with DIY Fun." Whether you have a graduation or a summer celebration planned, they have both cute gifts and table decor ideas! Head over and check it out.

In need of meal ideas? Kristin over at HoneyBear and SydneyBeans shared her May 7th Meal Plan. She shares her meal plan and wants to help you come up with a way to feed your family on a budget! 


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like, you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Wow, that homemade apple bread sounds delicious! :) I hope your day was lovely, Steph. Thank you for hosting this fun linkup. I'm first to the party today, sharing links 1 and 2. I'll be back again to visit and comment on the other posts shared. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, it's always nice having you join. The bread was delicious; thank you. It sure was a special treat. I'll be by to check out your posts. Have a great weekend! This weekend, I may do some yard work.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my post today. How kind of you.
    You certainly did have a busy week. But you still made time for each other. That’s what counts!
    The apple bread sounds delicious, and your clematis is gorgeous!
    Happy Trails to you and thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. And thank you; yes, the bread was delicious, and you are right, we made time for each other, and that is what counts, even on those extremely busy days. 😊 Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Afternoon Stephanie, thanks for the party. Enjoy the weekend
    My entries this week #5+6
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esme, thank you for joining the party. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Hope all is well with you and yours! Thanks for the visit! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining us. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Stephanie for hosting. Looks like a great lineup of posts. My shares are #12,13, and 14. Enjoy the weekend and be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, welcome to the party. We're glad that you decided to join us here. I'll be sure to check out your posts. :) Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. You've had a busy week Stephanie! That Apple bread looks absolutely delicious.
    I'm sitting at #18 this time.
    Blessings for a great week, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, yes, it was very busy. And thank you; the apple bread was delicious. I hope you are well. Take care, and thank you for being a part of the party.

      Delete
  7. I've only seen one hummingbird too, and it wasn't at my feeder, it was at a hanging basket. Thank you for the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I hope to see more soon. Yesterday evening we saw the same one at my succulent. I hope you start seeing more soon. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  8. Thanks bunches for hosting an inspirational party every week, Steph! Have a great week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us. Have a great week ahead.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for featuring our Celebrate Your Graduate with DIY Party Fun! Looks like you and your family have had a busy week but lots of fun. I do need to get our hummingbird feeders out--one little guy flew by yesterday and was disappointed. It has been so cold her in N. Nevada, I didn't think the birds had arrived yet. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. We enjoyed your post! I've been seeing a few more hummingbirds. Hopefully more will show up soon. I hope that you had a wonderful week.

      Delete
  10. Homemade apple bread.. yes please.
    How cool of your husband boss to give him a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hena Tayeb, thank you! The bread was delicious. And yes, it was very cool that he gave him a guitar. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  12. That homemade apple bread sounds delicious! Your outdoor porch looks so inviting - I love the curtains! Have a great week ahead, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you! The bread was delicious. The outdoor curtains are wonderful, and provide us with privacy when sitting out. We love it. :) I hope you had a great week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.