Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 111

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #111! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Happy Friday! How was your week? Last week, some of you mentioned that the weather had been cooling off. I really prefer this cooler weather, but I’m not looking forward to the snow when it arrives. We’ll be heading out this Sunday for a quick trip. Wishing you all beautiful days ahead!

Congratulations to our featured bloggers



Esme Salon has shared her recipe for Warm Cinnamon Apple Fritter Doughnuts, which are perfect for cozy fall days. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, and visit her blog to make these delicious apple fritter doughnuts.

Pam over at An Artful Mom has posted a guide on how to create Stamped Tumbled Tile Coasters. Head over to her blog to learn how to craft these lovely and practical coasters.

Sally from Within a World of My Own has written about the "11 Things I Rely on When I'm Sick." It’s a helpful post where she shares products that make her feel better on those tough days. Be sure to check it out!


Sandra at Dinner at Eight has shared her post about
decorating a haunted table for Halloween. Visit her blog to see her spooky-cute Halloween table setup!


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Hello. Happy Friday! Looking forward to coming back and seeing what everyone else posts today. For us, it's all about pumpkin! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! Ooh yum! All about pumpkin sounds so good. Can't wait to check out your recipes. Enjoy your weekend, and thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Hope everyone is settling in well with the season, and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, you're very welcome. Thank you for sharing at the party. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Hi there, Stephanie, thanks for this party and for featuring the Warm Cinnamon Apple Fritter Doughnuts Recipe. Happy weekend.
    My entries this week #9+10
    Please join SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're very welcome. Wishing you a great weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm a little late linking up this week but I made it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, yay! Happy to have you join us here. Thanks so much for joining us. 🙂

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, thanks so much for the lovely visit and the link-up. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining! Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. I got here a bit late this week but I'm always so glad when we visit! Thanks for the party, Stephanie and for sharing with us all! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you. We're always so happy to have you join us here. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  7. I truly appreciate you for taking the time each month to host this wonderful party! I brought BAKED CRACK CHICKEN, EVERYMAN STEAK with MUSHROOM GRAVY & MUSTARD NOODLES and CRANBERRY APPLE SLAB PIE. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your kindness. I'm looking forward to checking out your recipe posts. Take care.

      Delete
  8. Those apple fritters are looking sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie, thanks so much for including my Halloween table among your features! (Sorry I'm late -- I've been MIA a bit)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.