Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 114

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #114! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Thank you for joining us here at the party. I'm wishing all of you beautiful days ahead. ♡



Let's move on to the party!
Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Check out Pat's blog, Millie Fiori Favoriti, where she takes you on an autumn exploration of  Rocky Mountain National Park.  She shares the beautiful fall colors and recounts how they spent their time at the park.

Amy from The Copper Table blog has shared her delicious recipe for Winter Squash Mac and Cheese, a perfect dish for the chilly fall and winter months.

Beth Willis Miller has written about her breathtaking visit to Sunrise at the Sea of Galilee. Her descriptions are absolutely beautiful and capture the essence of the experience.

3 Winks Design shared adorable Thanksgiving place setting designs in their post about Cornucopia Thanksgiving Favors.  Be sure to visit their blog and check out the wonderful ideas.



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting. I've been on vacation, so missed a few weeks. Glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I hope you had a wonderful time on vacation. Happy to have you join us again.

      Delete
  2. I love all the fall colors in the photos from the featured blog posts. Such a calming palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for the visit and the link-up! Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're welcome. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Oh, RMNP is so beautiful this time of year--she got great photos. Love the cornucopia post, too. Thank you for hosting this fun party. :) I've shared 12 and 13 this week for this month of gratitude. :) Have a lovely weekend, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I agree, she really did capture the beauty of all the colors, and yes, that cornucopia post is wonderful. Thank you for joining us here. Wishing you a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. Good morning, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries this week #20+21
    Please join SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here today. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the feature this week of my post on Rocky Mountain national park in Autumn! Have a wonderful week ahead, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat,
      You're very welcome. Colorado is truly so beautiful, and I'm happy to share your amazing post/photos.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much Stephanie for hosting #114. I can't believe it's Nov already. Looking forward to reading many of these posts. My shares this time are #14, 15, and 16. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I know time flies by so quickly. Happy to have you join us here at the linkup. Enjoy your weekend. ☺️

      Delete
  8. Happy Friday Steph! Thanks so much for hosting and warm hospitality. I'm sitting at #25&26 this week. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, you're very welcome. Happy to have you join us at the linkup. Take care and have a great weekend.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the party, Stephanie, and for the many ways you support this community through your link up and comments! We're sharing #27 today and, as always, happy to be here! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I just want to say that you are always so kind, and it's very much appreciated. We're always so happy to see you join us here each week. You continue to share, which allows me to host this linkup. You all make this party a great one. Thank you. 😊 Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Steph! I love all the inspiration! Have a great week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here today. Enjoy your weekend. ☺️

      Delete
  11. Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for hosting, I hope all is well with you & your family.
    I'm sitting at #31 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,

      You're welcome. And thank you for joining us here today. We are doing well, and I hope the same for you and your family. Take care. ♡

      Delete
  12. Always a pleasure to stop by your wonderful party! Thank you so much for hosting. I brought RUSSIAN CABBAGE SOUP, GREEN ENCHILADA CHICKEN SOUP and SALISBURY STEAK with MUSHROOM GRAVY. Have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, thank you. We're always so pleased to have you join us here. Can't wait to check out your recipes this week! Wishing you a beautiful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.