Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 120

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #120! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

**A Quick Note About the Party:** The party will remain open until December 26th of this month. Typically, each person shares three posts, but you are welcome to revisit and add more if you'd like during this time. If we reach 50 posts, the party will close at that point. If not, it will stay open until the 26th and will reopen on Friday, January 2, 2026.

I hope you are all doing well. I can’t believe this month is almost over, and a new year is just around the corner. If I had to describe this year in one word, it would be "growth."  I've encountered many beautiful experiences that have created cherished memories. I hope this year has treated you well. As you head into the new year, remember that you are loved. I am truly thankful for each of you. Thank you for joining the party each week and sharing your wonderful posts. You are all amazing!

This week, while I was getting an estimate for our fence repair, a little squirrel popped his head over the fence with a peanut in his mouth. I took a picture and then used a filter on my phone to add two different hat styles for him to wear. I did this for my youngest daughter, and I hope it brings a smile to your face, just as it did to mine!


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Nicole at Home Industry blog recently shared an engaging post titled "Tea Topic: Which Holiday Are You Most Looking Forward To?" This topic opens up a wonderful discussion about the unique joys and traditions we each look forward to as the holidays approach.


 

Lisa Howeler offered a thoughtful perspective in her post, "Ways to Slow Down This Christmas Season." In a time often filled with busyness, her message serves as a gentle reminder to pause, appreciate, and fully immerse ourselves in the beauty and warmth that this season brings.



Soma from Ink Torrents shared a delightful post called "Little Stories - Happy Tunes." She recounts charming day trips with her husband and details various creative projects, including crafting sweaters and quilts, binding tiny books, and working on a painting of her cat, Charlie. 



Lalka Crochetka displayed her remarkable talent by creating a personalized hiking doll as a heartfelt birthday gift. This one-of-a-kind doll, created from affection and creativity, captures the essence of love and thoughtfulness found in handmade gifts. Visit her to learn the inspiring story behind this special creation.



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love what you did with the squirrel photos! :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you. I hope it made you smile. Merry Christmas. Take care. 😊

      Delete
  2. Morning, Stephanie, thanks for this party. Happy weekend and Merry Christmas. Love your squirrel with the hats.
    My entries this week #6-7
    Please come share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and happy and Healthy 2026! Thank you for you wonderful Linky party each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you very much. Merry Christmas to you as well, and wishing you a healthy 2026.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season.

      Delete
  5. Those squirrel photos are adorable! Thanks so much for another great party, Stephanie I hope your holiday preparations are going well! Wishing you a joyful week ahead! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. :) Take care, and thank you for joining the party each week.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing the post and your lovely words. Love what you did with the squirrel photo. Absolutely adorable. It certainly made me smile. Have the most magical holiday season.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post. Thank you for sharing your post with us. I'm glad the squirrel photo made you smile. :) Wishing you a beautiful holiday season.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the mention of my post! I appreciate it! Thank you for hosting this link up and for the encouraging words in today's post. I hope you have a great holiday, rest of December and into the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, aw you're very welcome. I enjoyed your post, and it was a nice reminder. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season, and a Happy New Year. :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my blog! You just made my day! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I'm glad to hear that. Have a wonderful holiday season. Take care.

      Delete
  9. The squirrel is super cute.
    Merry Christmas to you & your family Stephanie.
    Thank you for hosting this great linky each week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas. And a big thank you for joining us here each week. It's appreciated.

      Delete
  10. The squirrel photos are so cute! Thanks for the party. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the feature and for hosting the link up <3 I really appreciate it :* It's nice to see others like my Tourist Doll too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie, Merry Christmas to you and yours this holiday season. Thanks for a great gathering place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.