Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 142

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #142! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Hi all! I hope you're all well. We've been very fortunate to have a few days of rain. I'm not sure if I'll plant vegetables this year. I may just have some potted herbs on the porch. Did you start your garden? If so, what did you plant? As always, thank you for joining the party. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend. 


Congratulations to our featured bloggers!

Croissant S’mores + Campfire Fun

Such a cozy little moment — the mix of croissants, chocolate, and firelight felt so playful and sweet. There’s a simple joy in gathering close, making treats, and letting the evening slow down around you. A truly heartwarming share.

Paarse Bloemetjes – Happy Trap

Those tiny purple blooms feel like a soft pause in the day — I love how something so small can brighten a moment and make you breathe a little easier. Such a lovely capture.

42nd Anniversary Reflections

Forty‑two years is such a tender, meaningful milestone. Cindy's reflections carry warmth, gratitude, and the gentle weight of a life built together. It’s a beautiful reminder of how love grows through seasons, memories, and everyday moments shared.

Lots to Love – 8" Baby Doll Playtime Set

Such a darling little set — every tiny piece feels thoughtfully made. There’s a comforting charm in handmade doll items, the kind that brings back simple joys and soft, creative moments. A truly lovely share.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the photo of our 42nd anniversary dinner! Yes, it's been a roller-coaster adventure and we're definitely not the same people we were in 1984. I've dragged my husband so far out of his comfort zone that he forgot he had one! (Mr. "stay-at-home" has been shamed into para-sailing several times, camel riding and zip-lining {among other things} just by watching me do stuff and then giving in and doing it himself!) ~ not to mention me saying "why don't we move to Texas?" {20 years ago ~ we were doing cruises & taking layovers in Dallas from So.Cal, since our daughter was living here b/c she graduated SMU. So just picked up & moved in our 50s & was one of the best things we ever did!)* Catch y'all again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful glimpse into your journey. I loved reading how you’ve both grown, stretched, and said yes to so many unexpected adventures together. Moving states, trying new things, and cheering each other on… It’s all so beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend, and as always, thank you for being a part of the party.

      Delete
  2. Hi there, Stephanie, thank you for another weekly linkup. Happy weekend.
    My entries: #11+12+13
    Hope you will join and link up https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esme! Thank you for joining us here this week. :) Have a great weekend, and happy summer.

      Delete
  3. Hi Stephanie. I just have a couple of potted tomato plants on our patio. The temps have been up and down this past month so that may be all we do. Maybe some squash. Lots of rain here in Nevada recently, too, but we sure need it! Thanks for hosting each week--have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like your little patio garden is doing just fine with all the weather ups and downs. Tomatoes and maybe a bit of squash feel just right for a year like this. I’m glad you’re getting the rain — even if it comes all at once, it’s such a gift in the desert. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope your weekend is a gentle one. :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday. Thank you for featuring my doll outfit. I have so much fun dressing and donating the dolls every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful to hear! I love that you donate the dolls; it's very thoughtful of you.

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday Steph! I hope this note finds you well. Thanks' so much for hosting & warm hospitality each week. I'm sitting at # 23, 24 & 25 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, happy Friday! Always so nice to have you join us here. Can't wait to see what you have shared. Take care~

      Delete
  6. So wonderful you got rain. We had some unexpected rain here too as we don’t get summer rain here in CA. Potted herbs are wonderful. Happy planting.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, I love that you were able to enjoy some rainy days. With the drought that many are experiencing, it's always such a relief when we have some rainy days. As always, thank you for joining us at the party. Wishing you beautiful days ahead.

      Delete
  7. My husband has started a vegetable garden and we're looking forward to eating our own vegetables. I hope they'll grow well.

    And thank you so very much for featuring my purple flowers! The way you describe them is exactly how I meant them Thank you Stephanie, I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I love that your husband started his vegetable garden. I am sure your vegetables will do very well. Wishing you all the best during the growing season. You are so welcome; we enjoyed your post so much, and your purple flowers brought a sense of calmness. You are appreciated as well. Take care. 🤗

      Delete
  8. P.S. I've added your button to the post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party. I planted a full veggie garden and summer annuals. I'm almost done, I still have one potato bed to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, how exciting! Happy planting. 🤗🌱

      Delete
  10. Our weather is just starting to warm up, so our planting is getting underway now. We haven't planted any veggies, yet, just flowers. Last year we planted pumpkins for the first time and it was so much fun. I hope to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim!
      Oh, I love this time of year when the weather finally warms up! Your flowers sound like a beautiful start. 🌸🌼
      I’ve actually never grown pumpkins before, but that sounds like so much fun! You absolutely have to do it again this year—there is nothing like turning a little seed into a fall treasure. Happy summer and garden fun! 🌱🤗

      Delete
  11. Happy June, Stephanie! Thanks so much for hosting us all and special thanks for featuring our "Croissant S'mores" post! We're tickled to be highlighted and we are so appreciative of your encouragement! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, happy June! We enjoyed your post. Thank you for sharing with us. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

20 journal prompts for self-discovery.

  “Self-discovery is the most empowering time of your life, you remember who you are and you become the best version of yourself but what they forget to tell you is, to get to a point of pleasure you must face the pain.”- Nikki Rowe Source 1. What inspires you? 2. Describe an adventure that brought you great joy. 3. I am happiest when I... 4. List three things you love about yourself. 5. What are you wanting to achieve this month? 6. What are some hobbies that you enjoy? 7. Describe a beautiful moment that has been with you ever since? 8. What are some of your strengths? 9. What are some of your weaknesses? 10. What are some things that you do to relax your mind? 11. A memory that you can't seem to let go of... 12.  Write about your favorite quote. 13.  Is there something you'd like to accomplish this year? 14. List three things you would like to do more of for yourself. 15. How do you express your love? 16. What makes you smile?  17. At the moment, what is your...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.