Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #153! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!
Happy Friday! How was your week? I hope you all had a nice week. I've decided to completely dig up my flowerbeds and start each of them over next growing season. The heat did a number on my flowers this growing season. Our grass also did not do well this year. So now we are left with so many decisions about what to do next.
I'm excited to share the wonderful featured posts with everyone. As always, thank you to each of you who participates in the party each week.
Congratulations to our featured bloggers
Agua Fresca Punch – Seasonal & Holiday Recipe Exchange
A refreshing watermelon agua fresca that’s light, fruity, and perfect for summer gatherings. Non‑alcoholic and super easy to mix up.
A refreshing watermelon agua fresca that’s light, fruity, and perfect for summer gatherings. Non‑alcoholic and super easy to mix up.
A thoughtful list of standout reads for August, with quick notes on why each book is worth picking up. Great inspiration for your next stack.
A no‑bake chocolate treat packed with biscuits, nuts, and rich flavor. Simple to make and perfect for sharing.
A lovely outdoor tea setup with beautiful table styling and delicious summer sips. Charming inspiration for relaxed entertaining.
All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.
Thank you for featuring my Agua Fresca ~ fresh Watermelon & Lime drink! And thanks for bringing us this linky party each Friday (which is when I do my "big" grocery shopping, so all the recipe posts help me plan next week's dinners). Enjoy what's left of Summer and I'll catch y'all again next week!
ReplyDeleteCindy, you're very welcome! Can't wait to try that drink recipe. 😊 Have a great weekend.
DeleteThis was a hard year for gardens with too much drought in the west and too much rain in the east and too much high heat all around! This year our part of Colorado also saw an large amount ot bears that came into the suburbs looking for food as the foot hills were not producing berries, etc, for them due to anearly spring freeze and drought. They eat everything, as do the the deer.
ReplyDeletePat, yes, it was very rough this summer due to the drought. We saw a lot of bears in our area as well, roaming neighborhoods and digging through trash cans. You are so right, they sure do eat everything. Thank you for joining us at the party; it's always appreciated.
DeleteMorning, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup and for the honour of featuring the Unbaked Chocolate Tiffin. Happy Friday and weekend.
ReplyDeleteMy shares: #7+8+10
We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/
Esme, you're welcome! Have a great weekend.
DeleteTGIF, Stephanie! We always look forward to linking up and we appreciate all the time and love you put into hosting us! We're sharing #9 and #11 this week. Good luck with your flowerbeds. It's been a tough year for the lawns!
ReplyDeleteLaura, thank you! Yes, a very tough year for lawns. Always happy to have you join us here. Have a great weekend.
DeleteHappy Friday. Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday! Happy to have you join us. 😊
DeleteI know--the heat did a number on our grass, too. Sigh. I don't know about you guys down there, but here we got a ton of rain yesterday. It helps. I just wish we'd get a nice afternoon downpour every day for 20 minutes. ha ha Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful link party. I shared 17 and 18 this time. Off now to see what others have shared and leave some comment love. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteJennifer, thank you. I agree, I wish we could have a daily downpour for 20 minutes. That would help the lawn and everything cool down. As always, thank you for joining the party. We're always happy to have you join us here.
DeleteStephanie, thank you for featuring our shared tea party al fresco! You’ve made my day! After a winter-spring drought we’ve endured almost daily deluges. Gardening is not for the faint-hearted!
ReplyDeleteSandra, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post so much. Such a relaxing post.
DeleteI would agree, gardening is not for the faint-hearted.
Stephanie, thanks so for hosting, wishing you a wonderful week ahead!
ReplyDeleteMelynda, thank you. Have a great weekend.
DeleteSounds like you have a lot of hard work in the garden ahead of you Stephanie.
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting at #29 this time. I hope you have a great week.
Blessings, Jennifer
Jennifer, oh, yes, it will be a lot of work. Thank you for being a part of the party. We always enjoy you joining us here. Have a great week.
DeleteOur grass is looking very straw like too. It's been so terribly hot. I'm looking forward to Autumn : )
ReplyDeleteNicole, aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the next growing season will be better for you. I hope that you are doing well. And yes, I can't wait for autumn as well. 🍂🍁
Delete