Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on.

Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you!

Congratulations to our featured bloggers


Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer: Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life.

InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments: Soma’s sharing more of her beautiful art and quiet little stories. Her handmade books and sketches always feel like stepping into a peaceful world.


Food Nutters – Grilled Chub Mackerel: I love how simple and earthy this recipe is — fresh mackerel, fig leaves, herbs, and the grill. Perfect summer cooking.


Studio 27 – Fall Garden Photo Tour: Jennifer’s garden looks beautiful this season. Her photos capture all those quiet, cozy moments that make fall so special.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing my "Bear Filled Summer" post! A bear recently tore through a neighbor's garage door to get inside to eat their garbage, which was really scary. It is sad to see how agressive the bears are becoming for food as wildlife officials have to euthenize them for safety sake.when they begin to asssociate human areas with food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, aw, yes, we have been seeing more bear activity in our area as well. They are so hungry, and at this point it is dangerous. I hope it can get under control soon for our safety and theirs. Happy to have featured your post.

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine seeing bears in my neighborhood - such a foreign concept to me. ha. Amazing to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I know; it's kind of scary just thinking about them in neighborhoods.

      Delete
  3. The bears used to be at the edges of the state but they are starting to show up in the inner regions which alarms me just a bit. Some wild cats as well.

    Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it sure is alarming; the fires are forcing wildlife to find new habitats, and wild cats are among those trying to find a new home. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the party! Cool features, too. Bears are so cute but yet, not cuddly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; it is definitely not cuddly. Thank you for joining us here at the party. 🤗

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting Stephanie, I'm sitting at #8 this week.
    I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here. We are always happy to have you. Have a wonderful week ahead.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Stephanie! I've shared 10 and 11 this time. Looking forward to see what others post. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, always happy to have you join. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  7. Morning, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Better late than never, enjoy your weekend.
    My shares: #18+19+20
    We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting another Blog Hop ... I'm going to hop right over to Pat's Blog and check out her bear story - I wouldn't want a bear in my immediate vacinty, but it will make for intersting adventure, reading ;-)

    Have a funtastic week, ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome; thanks for joining the party. Yes, bears are okay at a distance, but as soon as they are too close for comfort, that's when it's a no. 🫣
      Wishing you a fabulous week ahead.🤗

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring the fish! I actually made this on one of those dreamy days at the beach; just me, a huge fig tree, and a grill. It turned out cool, so I happily ate it for the next two days, lol. I love the bear post, and I love pretty much everything about bears. :) It’s always so nice to come back here. It feels like a completely different little world from our sometimes gray reality. Being among so many creative folks somehow reconnects you with your positive side and inspires you to go and make something. It's like a little treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, I love that! A day at the beach, just relaxing and grilling. I bet you enjoyed it very much. It sounds so dreamy. We're always happy when you join us here, and it's always appreciated. Wonderful post.
      Yes, being around nature is wonderful. Bears are cute, but I do know they have been a little too close for comfort for Pat. We have had a few visiting our area as well. The fires have brought them closer to us.

      Delete
  10. Bears...Oh my! We have deer and bunnies, eagles and coyotes, but no bears thank goodness! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, yes, the bears are visiting and becoming a little too familiar with the area due to the fires earlier in the summer. Thank you for joining the party.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for featuring my garden tour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that you think way about my work and stories. Thank you so much, Stephanie, for the feature!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, aw you're very welcome. Yes, we enjoy your work and stories so much. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.