Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on.
Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you!
Congratulations to our featured bloggers
Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer: Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life.

Thanks for sharing my "Bear Filled Summer" post! A bear recently tore through a neighbor's garage door to get inside to eat their garbage, which was really scary. It is sad to see how agressive the bears are becoming for food as wildlife officials have to euthenize them for safety sake.when they begin to asssociate human areas with food.
ReplyDeletePat, aw, yes, we have been seeing more bear activity in our area as well. They are so hungry, and at this point it is dangerous. I hope it can get under control soon for our safety and theirs. Happy to have featured your post.
DeleteI can't imagine seeing bears in my neighborhood - such a foreign concept to me. ha. Amazing to see the photos!
ReplyDeleteThe bears used to be at the edges of the state but they are starting to show up in the inner regions which alarms me just a bit. Some wild cats as well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday. Thanks for hosting.
Thanks for the party! Cool features, too. Bears are so cute but yet, not cuddly, lol.
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting Stephanie, I'm sitting at #8 this week.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great week.
Blessings, Jennifer