Thursday, March 21, 2013

A new day~ Thankful..

This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind... let it be something good. -Author Unknown

   
   When I wake in the morning I get kisses from both my husband, and my beautiful daughter. They mean the world to me. (Of course I can't forget about our little pug) He is usually all over me, from morning to night.
I thank God for yet another beautiful day. A day filled with laughter, hugs,  kisses, conversation, learning, playing, and so much more. The days go by so quickly...I've learned that we all must slow down sometimes and enjoy these little moments.  I absolutely love life, and I am thankful that I have been given life. -Stephanie
 
{Breakfast time with my munchkin}
My daughter loves helping with breakfast,
 I usually let her stir, or add in ingredients. :)
She's such a great little helper!
 
 
 
                                                            {Let's make music}
 We dance, and sing, and just love being silly together,
and when my husband gets home after work
  my little one has daddy join in!
(Oh and yes a dance off is always such fun in our home)
 
 
{The beauty of nature}
When the weather is nice out, we love exploring nature,
Something about fresh air, and a walk with my family
is pure bliss.