Skip to main content

Peaceful Winter Days.- 15 Activities For A Cozy Winter

Enjoy the peaceful and cozy winter days with these 15 activities that will help you embrace the season and create lasting memories. From staying in and curling up with a good book to engaging in outdoor winter sports, find inspiration for how to make the most of the winter season.

Peaceful Winter Days.- 15 Activities For A Cozy Winter
  1. Roast marshmallows - Gather around the fire pit or fireplace and roast some marshmallows for a sweet treat.

  2. Take a winter walk - Bundle up and explore the great outdoors. You’ll be rewarded with stunning views of snow-covered landscapes.

  3. Go sledding - Grab a sled and head to the nearest hill for some fun in the snow.

  4. Create a winter centerpiece - Use pinecones, holly berries, and other natural materials to create a beautiful winter centerpiece for your home.

  5. Make snowflakes - Get creative and make your own snowflakes using coffee filters, glitter, and paint.

  6. Attend a winter festival - Check out local events in your area that celebrate the season. You might find a winter festival or ice skating rink nearby.

  7. Create a winter garland - Use pinecones, holly berries, and other natural materials to create a beautiful winter garland for your home.

  8. Light some scented candles - Create a cozy atmosphere in your home by lighting some scented candles. Some great scents for winter include cinnamon, vanilla, and peppermint.

  9. Bake something yummy - Warm up your kitchen with the smell of freshly baked cookies or bread.

  10. Make gingerbread houses - Get creative in the kitchen by making gingerbread houses with assorted candy and delicious frosting.

  11. Make each space in your home feel cozy - Add some warmth to your home by adding throw pillows, blankets, and other cozy elements to each space.

  12. Read some books that are perfect for winter - Curl up with a good book that’s perfect for the season. Some great options include “The Snowy Day” by Ezra Jack Keats and “The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe” by C.S. Lewis.

  13. Enjoy a nice warm beverage - Sip on some hot cocoa or tea while you relax at home on a cold winter day.

  14. Be still and take it all in - Take some time to be still and appreciate the beauty of the season around you.

  15. Have a cozy movie night - Create a cozy space in your home with throw pillows, blankets, and some sparkly lights. Then, watch some movies with the ones you love.

I hope these ideas help you have an enjoyable winter season! 



Pin/Save/Share For Later








Comments

  1. Great activities for keeping winter not so dreary. I look forward to doing these with the kids over the holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey, thank you. I hope that you all have a great time doing some of these activities.

      Delete
  2. This will put some spark in the winter blues, or cabin fever. I find it a challenge to do things when winter really sets in. Sure, we go outside and run around and play in the snow; but, these activities are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, thank you for stopping by! I sure hope these activities help put some spark in the winter blues. We could all use it! :)

      Delete
  3. I really needed a list like this. Winter is so depressing, i usually just want to go to sleep early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed this list. Winter can be depressing.

      Delete
  4. Very nice list!! My nieces wedding was last weekend and there was a hot chocolate bar, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, thank you! A hot chocolate bar is always so much fun. I am glad you had a great time, and congrats to your niece on her wedding. :)

      Delete
  5. I love these ideas. Winter is a beautiful time of year, but it gets so dull sometimes. It's fun to spice things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie, thank you. I agree winter is a beautiful time of the year. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. We can't really sled or make snowmen during the winter here in Arizona, so I'm glad you have ideas here that don't revolve around snow. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen, Oh how I miss Arizona. That was my home before I moved. We actually get winters over where I live now. Thank you for stopping by, and yes I figured I'd add in some activities that aren't just for those who get snow. :)

      Delete
  7. These Winter activities sound great. In Florida, our Winter activities are much like the rest of the year. I'd love some snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send you some snow! I'm from Arizona, so now that I am at a place that it gets cold, and has snowy winters...it took some time for me to realize what winter actually is, ha ha. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Going for a winter hike has caught my eye and imagination! I have never stepped ice myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice is very slippery, ha ha. You are definitely not missing out not stepping on ice. :)

      Delete
  9. Being in the moment is huge. That's what really helps people make lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! These moments in our lives are forever in our hearts. :)

      Delete
  10. It's been a challenging holiday season for my family for so many reasons, this list is a nice reminder to flow into the joys of the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that it has been challenging for your family. I hope that whatever it is you all are going through gets better.

      Delete
  11. Love this list!! I need to do more peaceful things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great list. i live in WI so we have a lot of winter days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I will host a movie night and try your hot chocolate bar idea! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to get cozy with a blanket and books with some candles. I have actually making a lot of s’mores lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this ideas! The kids are so excited to go sledding and we're hoping to go tomorrow if the weather permits. I also love the idea of creating a cookie house. Thank you for sharing these fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cool ideas to keep in mind during the winter! A did a couple already mentioned on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all such wonderful ideas!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    Erin
    www.crackercrumblife.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these ideas! Thanks for linking up with Comfy, Cozy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm ready for a cozy movie night. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please know that it is appreciated. I try my best to respond to every comment. If you have a question feel free and ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer... Let us enjoy these beautiful moments. Be thankful.  Be in the moment.  Embrace each day. Hug the people we love. Spread kindness. Say hello to a stranger. Dance to our favorite song. Play with our children. Cook a favorite meal. Create something new. Just be. Enjoy this list of my 10 favorite summer quotes below Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.