Skip to main content

Simple Morning Smoothie.









Simple Morning Smoothie

Ingredients 

- 1 cup of Almond milk. (You can use any milk  that you prefer)
- 1 cup of Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup of mixed frozen strawberries and pineapples
- 1/2 cup of dried oats

Blend all the ingredients together, and serve right away.

You can definitely play around with the ingredients and add a splash of vanilla, or even cinnamon for an extra energy boost. 

You might also like a few other breakfast recipes while you are. Check them out below!







I love hearing from all of you. Let me know if you try this smoothie out! I think you'll love it, and also it was munchkin approved! Until next time, much love!

♡
Stephanie


Pin for later





Comments

  1. This smoothie recipe is an excellent healthy breakfast idea. It looks delicious and really simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arunas, thank you for stopping by!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I use to drink smoothies for breakfast and I love to find new recipes and to experiment with products, so, it's another idea for me! Also, it's really simple which I liked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting. Glad to hear that you enjoyed this recipe. :)

      Delete
  4. These really look appetising and so quick and easy to make. No doubt a great hit with kids as well to give them some energy to kick start the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you! And yes it can definitely give that boost of energy to both kids, and adults. :) Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Tiffany La Forge-GrauDecember 24, 2019 at 1:01 AM

    Smoothies are one of my favorite things to wake up with. They are delicious and full of great energy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We often choose smoothies for breakfast! There are so many yummy combinations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so many yummy combinations! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. i'm not a big smoothie fan but am going to check out your oatmeal recipes now. :) Thanks for sharing the link! Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everyone is a smoothie fan, and that's okay! Yes maybe you'll enjoy the oatmeal recipes. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  8. I am a great smoothie fan and love to have it whenever I come across. Lovely recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm also a smoothie fan. :)

      Delete
  9. Surekhadreamingloud.comDecember 25, 2019 at 1:50 AM

    Nice recipe, thanks for sharing. I always love to try new delicious and exciting smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  10. I love your smoothie recipe. It's simple and easy to do. I hope to make my own version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emman, thank you. I am sure that you'll make a delicious one. :)

      Delete
  11. Yummy recipe I love smoothies and can have one any time of day.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrah, yes I think a smoothie is perfect for any time of the day. :) Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. I juice a lot but I also like smoothies. Thanks for this Simple recipe I have these ingredients in my fridge now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a great workout smoothie! I can't wait to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would be a great morning smoothie. It works as a pick-me-up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must admit that even though I make smoothies occasionally, I'm not a huge one for them something about the texture. I'm more of a juicer but all are delicious. Thus looks very tasty
    Elizabeth O

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can’t wait to try this recipe! Now that it’s so hot out we try to get out for a stroller walk ASAP in the morning. I love making a quick smoothie to bring along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tana, thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this smoothie recipe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.