Skip to main content

My March Tea Box By Sipsby.- Tea Subscription Box Review


Sipsby- March Tea

Sipsby offers personalized tea boxes delivered right to your front door! Head over to sipsby.com/, and take a quiz so they can learn more about you. That's really all you have to do! They will put all your information together and start putting together a personalized tea box just for you.  Each month you'll get to explore different teas. 


My March Tea box was wonderful. It was both cozy and filled with a great selection of teas. 

My box included:

Lemon & Ginger Sips by- TEAPIGS

Caffeine free
Flavors included lemongrass, lemon peel, and ginger

This tea had such a wonderful aroma of lemon and ginger. If you love lemon and ginger, you will love this tea.  Grab your favorite book, and cozy up while sipping this tea. 


Nepali Breakfast  Sips by Nepal Tea

Caffeine level high
Black Tea
Spices included Black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom

This tea is perfect and can be brewed with milk and/or sugar to enhance the taste. With each tea, you get to enjoy the bold spices. I really enjoyed this tea in the morning.

Double Bergamot Earl Grey Sips by -Stash Tea

Caffeine level high

Black Tea, Bergamot oil

This tea is perfect for a morning sip. 

Full of flavor, but also smooth.  It steeps for around 3-5 mins and is perfect to have with a bagel or pastries. 


Organic Honey Vanilla Moringa Tea Sips by -Miracle Tree

Caffeine- Free

Flavors of natural honey and vanilla.

Organic Moringa Oleifera leaves

This tea is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It is perfect for restoring daily dietary imbalances. With each sip, you enjoy the flavors of honey and vanilla. 

I really enjoyed my March tea box. Each tea had its own unique flavors, and that is what I love when receiving my subscription box each month. I look forward to exploring my April box. I'll be back to share the details on that box soon. 

❤

Stephanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.