Skip to main content

DIY Dollar Tree Wood Crate Vase Holder

 DIY Dollar Tree Wood Crate Vase Holder




Hi everyone, I'm back! I'm excited to share a simple craft that you can create in 10 minutes.

I went to my local  Dollar Tree last week, and I came across these really cute vases/bottles with gold leaves on them. I instantly pictured them displayed, with mini lights, but I just wasn't sure how I wanted to display them. 

After walking around the store for a little while, I decided to also purchase a wooden crate. I've been working a lot with these wood crates, and I knew I could come up with a quick craft to display these beautiful vases.  So if you're ready, come along with me, and let's create this quick and simple DIY wood crate vase holder. 

Materials needed:

Two glass vases with leaves
Purchased at Dollar Tree

Gold stickers
Purchased at Joann's craft store

Black paint

One bundle of Greenery 

Scissors/ wire cutters

Total cost around $6

For this project, you can also add LED lights. This is optional, but I absolutely love how it turned out with the lights. When displayed with the lights, it really turns any space into a cozy space. 



Start off by taking your black paint and applying it to your wood crate. Be sure to paint the front, sides, and back of your box. If you would like, you can also add paint to the inside of your box. 
Set your box aside, and allow it to fully dry.




Next, take your greenery and cut it to size so that they fit inside each vase. Once you have done this, set them aside. 





You can now take your gold stickers and begin to place them onto your painted wood crate. For my box, I decided to use gold leaf stickers. I thought the gold would go well with the black. 

Once you have added your gold leaves, you can take your vases and place them inside your wood crate. If you have decided to add mini lights, you can now add them inside your vases and around the inside of your box. 



I absolutely love how this craft turned out. It was so simple to create, and it is beautiful when placed in any room of your choice. I ended up placing mine inside my laundry room. I set the timer on my mini LED lights, and it lights up that space and look beautiful.







I hope that you have enjoyed this quick and easy craft. Let me know in the comments below if you decide to make your very own. 

Be sure to check out my other crafts on my second blog Https://stephcreatesthingsdiyhomeandcrafts.blogspot.com/ for my DIY projects and crafts!  

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you soon.

Pin/Share/Save




Comments

  1. Super bonito y muy elegante. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This is both elegant and simple. Thanks for sharing at the TFT party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This would be perfect in a Christmas vignette or tiered tray.

    Niki ~ Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niki, thank you for visiting my blog. And yes I think that would be beautiful as well on a tiered tray.

      Delete
  4. How pretty, love the vases and the stickers! Thanks so much for linking up at I Made It Monday Link Party 1. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you. I love how the gold and black go together so well.

      Delete
  5. Love these vases Stephanie, they look too cute nested inside the crate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so happy to have found those little vases at my local Dollar Tree store. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.