Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 44

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that motivates you.


Hello everyone, and thank you for joining us for link party #44. I'm happy to have you here, and if you are new to the link party, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Before the party...
I want to share my latest craft project, which is featured on my other blog. Welcome summer with this fun watermelon flower hanger made using a paper plate. Check it out!

I am excited to present some amazing features this week. Congratulations to our featured bloggers!



Paula, from Grace Filled Moments, shared her Summer Lemon Tiered Tray.

 
Trick and Treat posted a recipe for Homemade Apple Rolls.


Maria, at Krafty Planner, shared a post featuring 31 Mental Health Journaling Prompts.


Lisa, from Handmade in Israel, shared Ariella's Album.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting and having me over weekly. Wishing you a fantastic weekend.
    My entries this week are numbered #9+10
    Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esmé, thank you so much for joining us here today. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. ♡

      Delete
  2. Thanks, as always, for hosting us all, Stephanie, and for providing this opportunity for us all to share! We appreciate you and Crazy Little Lovebirds! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you. You are always so kind. I appreciate you visiting and joining us here at the party each week. Wishing you a beautiful weekend and a happy Fourth of July!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring Ariella's Album. I am glad you like it! I have joined in with a travel post this week, number 18. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're most welcome. We always enjoy your beautiful creations. Thank you for joining us here each week. ♡

      Delete
  4. HI Stephanie. Thank you so much for hosting the party and for featuring my mental health journaling prompts. I hope have a great weekend and a fabulous 4th!
    xx ~ Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, you're most welcome. Thank you for joining us here each week. Wishing you a beautiful weekend and a happy Fourth of July! ♡

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, great features! Thanks so much for the friendship of this link up and blog hop, and letting all of us share with your readers. I sure appreciate it! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. It's always a pleasure having you join us here at the party. Looking forward to checking out your posts! Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the party, Stephanie--I was a little late to join in this week. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Happy to have you join us here. And no worries, the party is open until Tuesday. ♡

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the party. Your watermelon flower hanger is adorable, and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you! Happy to have you join us here today.

      Delete
  8. I love your watermelon flower hanger, Stephanie! That's darling. And so summer-y. Thank you for hosting this fun party! I've shared 37, 38, and 39 this time. Off now to see what others have shared. Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much! We're happy to have you join us here today. I'll stop by to check out your posts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.