Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 126

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #126! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hello, dear blogging friends! This week has been quite busy, and we're all ready to relax this weekend. We’ve learned a lesson we've encountered before: no matter how kind or justified you believe you are, there will always be people who remind you it doesn’t matter. I'm sharing this as we continue to deal with the aftermath of someone colliding with our fence. I hope for better days ahead. 

Now, let’s move on to the party! We have some wonderful posts to share. A big thank you to each and every one of you who joins us for this party each week; please know that you are appreciated!

🌟🌟🌟Congratulations to our featured bloggers 🌟🌟🌟


Amy's Creative Pursuits shared her experience at the World Snow Sculpture Festival in Stillwater, Minnesota. Visit her blog to see the incredible snow sculptures, learn about the romantic weekend she enjoyed, and discover the fun activities they planned.


The Little Treasures blog featured a post about the Leilani Top Pattern Release. In this post, she showcased a stunning flower granny cardigan that transforms into a crop top, complete with beautiful 3D flowers.


Honey Bears and Sydney Beans
shared her post titled "My History and Valentine Treats." Join her as she shares some of her personal history along with delightful Valentine’s treats.


Dinner at Eight published a post encouraging you to celebrate with friends and family on Valentine’s Day. Head over to check out her beautiful table setting.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I hope you can find a good solution for your fence disaster. The poet Robert Frost once said "Good fences make good neighbors" but, sadly, sometimes that is not true! Stay good and kind and true to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you. Sadly, we had to take another route with what's going on. Honestly, we wanted to be kind throughout this process, but now the individual is going back on his word. We're hoping for better days and for this process to take place soon. Thank you for your kind words, Pat. We appreciate you. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a better week ahead. Thanks for hosting the link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy February, Stephanie! I'm so sorry that you are still dealing with the after effects from the run in with your fence and I hope you and your family are able to relax a bit this weekend! Thanks, as always, for another great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, aw, thank you. You are always so thoughtful and kind, and it's very much appreciated. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. And thank you for joining the party.

      Delete
  4. Hi there, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries: #15+16+17
    We would love you to share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining! Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  5. Dear Stephanie, Thanks so much for hosting #126 and grateful for this blog party and you. My shares are #22, 23, and 24. Early Valentine's Day Best Wishes to you and your readers and sending lots of love, Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you. Sorry, I thought I responded to this earlier. 😅 It's great to see you join the party. I'll be by to check out your posts. Take care. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. ❤️

      Delete
  6. Oh noooo. Sorry about the continuing fence issues. :( Thank you for hosting this lovely linkup! I always enjoy visiting here. Hope you can have a restful weekend. I've shared 30, 31, and 32. Off now to see what others have shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. We're hoping to have it under control soon. Thank you for sharing your posts at the party. I'll be by to check them out. Have a wonderful weekend. 🌸

      Delete
  7. It's disconcerting when people don't keep their word Stephanie & have an impact upon us. Hopefully all will be settled soon.

    I'm sitting at #33 this week, it's been an interesting week for us too.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. 😊 We are hoping that this will all pass, which I know it will. God always has a plan. Thank you for joining us here today. I can't wait to see your newest post. Take care.

      Delete
  8. Hello! Thanks so much for another great visit, and wishing a quick resolution for your fence. These issues often drag on for way too long. Wishing you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. I appreciate that. 😊 Thank you for linking up at the party. 🥳 Take care and have a lovely weekend. 🌸

      Delete
  9. Stephanie, thank you for featuring my Valentine's table -- you've made my day! Sincerely hope your fence issues get ironed out. The aggravation makes the initial incident that much worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thank you. 💖 I'm happy to feature your post here at the party. 🎉 Such a beautiful table setting. You always have such pretty decor. 🌷 We're hoping next week looks better than this week. Thank you for sharing with us here.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for featuring my Valentine Treats at your Link Party this week! Happy Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin, you're very welcome. We're so happy to feature your post. 🎉🥳 Those treats look amazing, and I also loved reading more about you. Happy Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my Snow Sculpture Festival post! I so appreciate it. I'm so sorry someone you collided with your fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you for joining us here; we enjoyed your post very much. And thank you, yes, we're hoping to have everything fixed soon.

      Delete
  12. Thank you for hosting and wishing you a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, you're very welcome. Have a lovely weekend, and thank you for joining us here. 🌟 It's appreciated.

      Delete
  13. I hope things will get better for you soon Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.