Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 53

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #53! Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything inspiring.


Hello everyone! I hope this message finds you well. It's been a busy week, and we're looking forward to the weekend. It's always difficult to choose the featured posts. You all share such wonderful posts, and I enjoy every single one of them, from inspiring posts to recipes, crafts, book reviews, and much more. I appreciate all of you.

Let's move on to the party!

Congratulations to our wonderful featured bloggers!


Mariama from Food Nutters shared a recipe for
Cherry Cheese Babka, and I must say this loaf recipe sounds amazing. Visit her blog to get all the details on this recipe and learn more about this famous loaf. 

Lisa at Handmade in Israel has shared another beautiful creation with us. She was given a photo of a young couple and created a paper version, including every last detail. 

Two Chicks and a Mom shared an inexpensive Fall wreath. We love the ribbon and other details added to their adorable wreath.

Julie at Sums of Their Stories shared a clever way to repurpose an old book into a paper garland. We love this repurposed craft idea, and it's so pretty.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board


If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting us so faithfully and featuring some favorite links. I'll go click through a few right now! I'm links #1 and 2 this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. Thank you for being so kind. I appreciate that you share at the party. I always enjoy visiting your blog. Because of you, I am currently listening to the audiobook, Do Walk. I'm enjoying it very much. Have a wonderful weekend. ♡

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much again for featuring our babka. I don't know why, but Crazy little love birds was not showing up in the inlinkz directory. Hopefully now it will. Oh, and wishing you an inspiring and relaxing weekend. Hugs, Mariama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, you're very welcome. I need to make an update to your recipe link now that it seems to be working again. As far as the directory goes, I use the free version of InLinkz. The paid version puts your name in the directory. I appreciate you sharing at the party. Wishing you a beautiful week/weekend ahead. ♡

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my papercut artwork. I am honored to be in such great company! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're most welcome. Your papercut artwork is beautiful, and it was a pleasure to feature it. Thank you for joining us here at the party. ♡

      Delete
  4. Stephanie, thanks so much for the link-up! Have a great week ahead, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're most welcome. Thank you for joining us here at the party. It's always a pleasure to have you. ♡

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. Wishing you a glorious and wonderful Labor Day weekend.
    My entries this week are numbered #11+12
    Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here at the party. Have a wonderful weekend! ♡

      Delete
  6. Thanks for featuring our DIY Fall Wreath this week! We shared #23 this week. Have a great holiday weekend, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Happy to have you join us here. Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here! Have a great week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.