Hello everyone! Today, I want to show you a simple Halloween table design I created using a few items I already had at home. You can easily assemble a quick tablescape with things you might already own. In this fun and easy Halloween table decor guide, I will explain how to incorporate these items into your table design, making it festive and functional.
Quick Video tutorial
Fun and Easy Halloween Table Decor Ideas
Let's start with the items I'm using for my table:
This list should give you a clearer idea of what I’m using for my Halloween table display!
- Mini white fabric pumpkins, along with one orange foam pumpkin
- Two mini cauldrons
- A chalkboard sign that I created a while back on the blog
- Mini battery-operated pumpkin lights
- Assorted spider rings
- A candle riser that I'm reusing
- One metal black cat
- Assorted Halloween stickers
- A few faux flowers
- A white tablecloth that I'm also reusing
As a reminder, I'm keeping my tablescape simple. I don’t want to overdo it or complicate things—this is supposed to be fun and easy!
I began by using the candle riser I created in another craft. It was originally part of my Home and Garden Terra Cotta Pot Decorations, which you can find on my other blog. Since I wanted to give this item a quick Halloween upgrade, I added a few Halloween stickers to the previously painted decoration. While I could have easily repainted the pot, I kept it simple using stickers.
Next, I placed a candle on the table riser and added my battery-operated pumpkin lights over the white tablecloth. I used two sets of lights, as one was not long enough.
I also had a few extra mini cauldrons left from a previous project, and I wanted to include them in the table decor. I inserted some faux flowers into the cauldrons, and my youngest daughter suggested adding colorful, assorted spider rings. They easily clip onto the cauldrons and the candle riser, so I added a few for a festive Halloween touch.
After that, I included some mini pumpkins in the design as well.
I featured one of my mini Halloween chalkboard designsfrom an earlier craft. If you're feeling creative, you could write a message on this chalkboard to display on your table. I also added a metal cat I purchased from Dollar Tree earlier in the month.
Finally, I added a stuffed ghost at my youngest daughter's request.
It was all pretty simple and fun! This setup will be perfect for our upcoming Halloween family get-together. I hope you found some enjoyable ideas that you can use the next time you want to create a Halloween table design.
Be sure to check out a few of the crafts mentioned throughout the post. I've included some other crafts that could also be added to your table decor.
This is so cute! I love the candle and the little pumpkin lights. Adorable! Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #49 linkup. We hope to see you sharing more at #50, which opens on Monday. :)
Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!
Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...
Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties. I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...
I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...
Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project. I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner. So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration. Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart. You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...
I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...
I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.
How fun! I love all of the little additions to your tablescape Stephanie, especially the little cat and the cute ghost. :) #MMBC
ReplyDeleteJayne, thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the tablescape. ♡
DeleteYour tablescape is so festive, Stephanie! Our Littles would love all of the cute additions!
ReplyDeleteLaura, thank you so much. ❤️
DeleteSuch fun ideas Stephanie! I absolutely love that little chalkboard. Now I need to pull out my craft box and make one too! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteDenise, thank you very much. I'm so happy you enjoyed my theme. Thank you for your visit.
DeleteThis is so cute! I love the candle and the little pumpkin lights. Adorable! Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #49 linkup. We hope to see you sharing more at #50, which opens on Monday. :)
ReplyDeleteJennifer, thank you! Happy you enjoyed the design. :)
DeleteThanks for sharing with us, I'm featuring you this week when the next To Grandma's house we go link party starts. Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteTarahlynn, thank you very much. Happy to be featured at your party. Happy Halloween! :)
DeleteSteph - You always have such fun and easy ideas for decorating! Thanks for sharing, we are featuring you this week! Creatively, Beth
ReplyDeleteBeth, thank you very much! Excited to be featured.
DeleteAlmost too cute to be spooky:) Sweet!
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you. 🎃
Delete