Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 80

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #80! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.



Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well. It's been beautiful out lately, but as the weather heats up, we've been getting a few more fire warnings. I hope everyone stays safe as temperatures rise. I'm confident the snow isn’t finished at our location. I do have a few flowers that have bloomed. Over the week, I managed to bake quite a bit and tried a few recipes from the HoneyBears & SydneyBeans blog. I guess you could say we had a sweet tooth!


Well, let's get back to the party! Today, we have some exciting features to share with you. If you're new here, welcome to the party! 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers


I'm starting the party off with this beautiful Japanese quilted baby playmat that Kiku Corner shared with us at the last link party. I love the design and colors of this playmat—it's simply stunning!  


Next, we're checking out a recipe for Chocolate Sugar for Mochas and Cocoa shared by Scratchmade Food for Hungry People. Melynda explains how her husband loves to add this to his morning coffee, and I'm going to give this a try very soon. 


Jennifer from Between the Bookends shared a post titled "How Personalized DIY Books are Self Care." It's wonderful to spend time looking through photos and all the memories that accompany them. Creating a photo book is something I enjoyed, and I made one for my husband as a Father's Day gift when we welcomed our first daughter, who is turning 14 this April. I really appreciated this post!  


Jenny at Cook Eat Go shared a recipe that sounds fantastic—a Corned Beef and Cabbage Dutch Oven recipe. I can't wait to try it out!

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. As always, thanks for the party, Stephanie, and for all your hard work on behalf of all of us! That baby quilt is so adorable and I may have to run out and find a corned beef brisket before Monday. Happy weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us. I agree, the quilted playmat is adorable! I hope you have a great weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my corned beef! It's our go to for St Patricks day every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, you're very welcome. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, your flowers are lovely! Thanks so for hosting, and featuring my Chocolate Sugar. Have a wonderful week ahead. Melynda @scrtachmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. We enjoyed your chocolate sugar recipe. I am going to make it soon. Thank you for joining the party. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. A big THANK YOU to Stephanie for being the heart of this amazing link-up! Hope your week is bright. Spring is in the air, love your garden
    My entries this week: #21+22. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
    Don’t miss out, join #SSPS: https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you very much! Always a pleasure having you join us here. And thank you for your kindness. I hope that you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. I love that Spring has sprung where you are Stephanie. ☺️ Autumn has begun here although the trees haven't rusted yet but the cooler weather is wonderful after such a long hot & humid Summer.

    I'm sitting at #23 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, your weather sounds lovely. Autumn is my favorite season. I'm sure you are enjoying it very much. I'm patiently waiting for spring; I know we will get snow again, though. That's okay, though, for the extra moisture. Wishing you a wonderful week. Thank you for joining us here each week.

      Delete
  6. Looks like spring has sprung in your neighborhood. Enjoy! Thanks for hosting this party every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has, the lovely weather is teasing us for now. We'll possibly get a few more snow showers. Thank you for joining us at the party.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the party. Lucky you to have flowers blooming already. We had a nice warm week, but now it's gonna get cold again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you. It's likely to snow again. For now, I will enjoy the spring flowers. I hope you are able to enjoy some warm weather soon.

      Delete
  8. I love your flowers. I have only had daffodils blooming in my yard so far. And Bradford pear trees. But any blooms are lovely. The weather has been abnormally warm here the past week, so today we are under the threat of tornadoes. Thanks for hosting us! I'm late to linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my "How Personalized DIY Books are Self-Care" post and your inspiring words about it! :) Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful link party, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're welcome! We enjoyed your post. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.