Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 119

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #119! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

I hope you all are doing well. I think we've all noticed some of the issues Inlinkz has been having, specifically the 500 error. If that happens, just be sure to revisit to add your links. It usually doesn't last long. Sorry to those who were unable to add your links at the last party. If you did join, thank you. As always, I enjoy visiting each post and catching up with all of you.



Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Lisa at Handmade in Israel shared her visit to Larnaca, a coastal city on the southern coast of Cyprus. Visit with her to see how her trip went, and while there, explore the beautiful photos she shared.



Our Grand Lives shared a post about their Favorite Holiday Traditions. I love seeing other people's traditions during the holidays. Visit with them to see how they spend this special time together.


Mami Made It shared her love for crocheting snowflakes. She mentions how you can display them on a window, an Advent calendar, or even a wreath. Such a clever idea and super cute!


Maria at Krafty Planner shared her tips on keeping a small bedroom organized. She provides some great advice, and after the holidays, it is a perfect time to tidy up that space and get more organized. 


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I've noticed too that InLinkz has had some problems lately (and other internet sites too). It's a mystery to me that it ever works at all! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, it sure is a mystery, lol. Thanks for joining the party each week. We appreciate you.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my post about our trip to Larnaca, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. I'm glad you were able to join us here.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely party, Stephanie. Such a fun time of year and so many festive posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thank you. Happy that you joined us this week.😊

      Delete
  4. Morning, and thanks for this party, Stephanie. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries this week #11-13
    Please come share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you. We're happy to have you join us. Have a great weekend. 😊

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting Stephanie ☺️
    I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Have a great weekend. 😊🌸

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, thanks so much for the visit and great features! Have a great week ahead, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thanks so much for joining us here each week. We appreciate it. I enjoy visiting with each of you. Have a great week ahead.

      Delete
  7. Wishing you a very happy holiday season, Stephanie!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, thank you very much. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season. 🌲🏔🌨⛄️

      Delete
  8. The featured posts are great! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you. And thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting this fun party, Stephanie. I shared 15, 16, and 17, and have visited other posts and commented, too. It's so fun to see what others are doing! Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here. Take care, and I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  10. Oh that's so great! Thanks for featuring my snowflakes. Wish you a wonderful holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for visiting the blog and sharing with us. 😊

      Delete
  11. Hi Stephanie! I'm a week late with my thanks for the party and THANKS for featuring our Favorite Holiday Traditions post last Friday! We were hosting my daughter and her family for five days and life was super busy in the best way possible! I hope you've had a great week - we will see you soon! 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, aw, that's no problem at all. I do appreciate you being a part of the party each week. I hope that you had a wonderful time with your family. I hope that your week went well. Take care, and hopefully, we'll see you at the party tomorrow. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.