Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 128

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #128! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Happy Friday!

 

I hope you all had a wonderful week. There isn’t much new on my end— we should be hearing back soon about the approval for our fence repair. I’ve been trying to stay as positive as possible.

 How’s the weather where you are? Here, we’ve been enjoying temperatures in the mid-60s for a few days. Today, though, it’s expected to be cold again. I hope your days are bright and lovely!


Today, we have some wonderful features to explore: Winter Olympic treat ideas, tips on raising Silkie chickens, Spring table inspiration, and a lovely doll creation.

🌟🌟🌟Congratulations to our featured bloggers 🌟🌟🌟


Our Grand Lives shared a post titled "The Winter Olympics! Gold Medal Treats and Sweets!" Check it out for some simple and friendly snack ideas to enjoy while watching the Winter Olympics.


Two Chicks and a Mom posted tips for raising Silkie chickens. If you’ve considered raising your own or know someone who does, head over to their blog for helpful insights on caring for Silkie chickens.


Thrifting Wonderland features a post called "Embracing Spring: Affordable Table Decor Inspiration." Visit her blog to find creative ideas for decorating your table this spring.


Lalka Crochetka shared her creation, the Polish Folk Doll Kasia. Take a look at her blog to learn about the inspiration and background behind this doll, along with adorable photos.



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Hi Stephanie, My shares at the 128 party are 4, 5, and 6. Enjoy this beautiful day and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you! We're happy to have you here at the party. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring our "Winter Olympics Treats & Sweets" post, Stephanie! We always appreciate the encouragement and support you offer here. We're sharing #12 and #13 today. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining the party this week. Happy Friday!

      Delete
  3. Hello, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries: #18+19+20
    We would love you to share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, happy Friday! Have a great weekend and thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the fence. Thanks so much for hosting this fun link party! :) I've shared two posts and am off now to visit others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! Happy to have you join us this week. Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, thanks so much for hosting, wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  6. To answer your question Stephanie it's a very hot Summer's day here on the east coast of Australia. We had enjoyed some lovely cool days but Summer hasn't finished with us yet.

    I'm sitting at #29 & 30 this week. Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the cooler days. They’re always nice, especially after very hot summer days. Thank you for being here with us. We appreciate you! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Stephanie. Thanks for featuring our "Raising Silkies" post--awesome! Our temperatures this week have been brutal--highs in the low 30s and lows down to 2! Looking forward to some warmer temps soon! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being part of the party! We're eager for warmer days to come soon. Stay warm, and know that you are appreciated. We enjoyed your post. :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting every week, Stephanie, I really enjoy visiting your site. Appreciate the feature for the Spring Tablescape. It's lovely to be concentrating on flowers instead of snow right now. Hope your fence issue is resolved soon. Have a great week.
    Lynne, Thrifting Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.