Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 130

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #130! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

I hope you all had a wonderful week. Let's dive in and explore this week's featured posts!

Congratulations to our featured bloggers




Tea with Jennifer shared her post, "Navigating Difficult Seasons," a heartfelt reminder that we all go through tough times, and while they stretch us, they also shape us. Jennifer offers gentle encouragement rooted in faith, pointing us back to God’s steady presence and the quiet hope that brighter days are always ahead.


 Esme Salon shared a recipe for Golden Apple Plait Strudel. I might pair this delicious treat with my morning coffee or my evening tea. Check out her recipe. 


Huisvlijt blog gave an honest look at what “analog living” really means today — and why slowing down isn’t about ditching your phone, but about choosing what truly brings calm. It’s a thoughtful read with a fun self-test and plenty of simple ideas for adding more offline moments to your day.


Road Gypsies Val and Holland shared a recipe for homemade comfort food: Val's Turkey Rice Chowder. Head over to the blog to see the recipe.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Happy Friday, Stephanie! Thank you for hosting this fun linkup each week. I've shared #1 and #2 and am off now to see what others have shared. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Always so happy to have you join us here at the party. 😊

      Delete
  2. Thanks Stephanie for hosting party #130. My shares this time are 6, 7, and 8. Enjoy the weekend and be well. Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're very welcome. Thank you for being a part of the party. We're always happy to see you join us here. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Hello, Stephanie, thanks for the honour and for featuring the Golden Apple Plait Strudel recipe and this linkup. Happy weekend.
    My entries: #14+15
    We would love you to share with SSPS https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, aw you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post. Have a great weekend ahead.

      Delete
  4. Stephanie, Thanks so much for hosting, I sure appreciate it! Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melynda, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining us here. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. Happy March, Stephanie! We appreciate the opportunity to link up with you each week. Today we're sharing #21 and #2. Now I'm off to check out all the fun shared here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, happy March! We're happy to have you join us here this week. Can't wait to see what you have shared. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  6. Awww, thank you Stephanie for featuring my post 'Navigating Difficult Seasons' that was a lovely surprise.
    I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,
      You're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting another Blog Hop - and thanks for featuring my 'Val's Turkey Rice Chowder' Post :-D

    Have a funtastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Happy to feature your post. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Stephanie for featuring my post about analogue living! It makes me very happy and I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, you're so welcome! We really liked your post. It's a great reminder too. Thanks for sharing it with us.

      Delete
  9. P.S. I included a link back to your blog in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the party. Jennifer's post sounds like a good read for me at this time in my life, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you are most welcome. Please do take a moment to review her post. I sincerely hope you are well, and that her post may offer you some encouragement during this period.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for the link party and for the links to the other/featured posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here at the party. It's appreciated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.