Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 136

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #136! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!


Thank you so much for joining this week’s link party. I truly enjoy seeing all the creativity, recipes, projects, and inspiration you share. Your ideas brighten this space and make it such a lovely place to gather.

If you missed the last party and would like to revisit some of the posts, you can do so by clicking here: The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party 135

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Salt Prairie – My Favorite Tips for Making House Cleaning More Enjoyable

I really enjoyed this post because the tips are so simple and doable. If you’ve been wanting to make cleaning feel a little lighter and less overwhelming, you’ll appreciate these ideas. They’re gentle, encouraging, and perfect for creating a more enjoyable cleaning routine at home.

InkTorrents – Little Stories: Winter Playtime

I wanted to share this one because the artwork is just so peaceful and sweet. Each little winter scene feels like a quiet moment you can step into. If you love cozy, imaginative art, you’ll enjoy taking a look at these beautiful illustrations.

Moore or Less Cooking – Limoncello Cream Cheese Pie

This dessert immediately caught my eye — it looks so bright, creamy, and refreshing. If you’re in the mood for something sweet with a lovely lemon flavor, this pie is such a nice treat. It feels perfect for spring or any time you want something cheerful.

Modern on Monticello – Estate Sale Purchase to New DIY Grapevine Wreath Makeover

I love a good makeover project, and this one is so inspiring. She takes an estate‑sale wreath and gives it a fresh, beautiful update. It’s simple, budget‑friendly, and a great reminder of how a little creativity can bring new life to something old.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for featuring my post-- I love cleaning, so sharing my favorite tips to make it more enjoyable was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. I love cleaning as well, and your tips were wonderful. Thank you for joining the party, Angie.

      Delete
  2. Morning, Stephanie. Thank you for another linkup. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries: #8+9+10
    I would love it if you would join us weekly at SSPS https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're very welcome. Thank you for visiting and sharing here at the party. Have a wonderful weekend. 😀 😊

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party, Stephanie. I plan on making a beaded wreath this weekend, following your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Aw, that's awesome. I am sure your beaded wreath will be absolutely lovely. 🤗

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting Stephanie.
    I'm sitting at #15 this time.
    I hope you have an amazing week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us at the linkup. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you. We're happy that you joined us this week. Take care.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much, Stephanie! I am so happy that you see my art that way. Means the world to me.

    Have a very lovely weekend.
    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, you're very welcome. Thank you for sharing here at the party. We appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting and wishing you a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, you're very welcome. I hope that you have a beautiful weekend as well. Take care. :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for another fabulous party, Stephanie! It's always a joy to stop by! Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, aw, you're very welcome. I hope that you all have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  9. Stephanie, thanks so much for the link-up and letting all of us, share with your readers. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. You are so kind.-Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting all of us, Stephanie! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, you're welcome. We're happy you joined us here. Take care~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.